11 'Parks and Rec' Quotes to Motivate You For Finals Week

Because everyone needs a little motivation during a difficult time.

2581

Now that finals week is here, it's hard not to get overwhelmed. There's only one more week of stress left until we have a few months of freedom. Here are some quotes from one of the best shows ever to motivate you and remind you that you are awesome.

1. “I’m gonna tell you a secret about everyone else’s job: No one knows what they’re doing. Deep down, everyone is just faking it until they figure it out. And you will too, because you are awesome.”

April Ludgate, Filibuster. Season 6: episode 6.

2. “Sometimes you gotta work a little, so you can ball a lot.”

Tom Haverford, Ben’s Parents. Season 5: episode 6.

3. “There’s nothing we can’t do if we work hard, never sleep, and shirk all other responsibilities in our lives.”

4. “Intensity: Give 100%. 110% is impossible. Only idiots recommend that.”

Ron Swanson, Go Big or Go Home. Season 3: episode 1.

5. “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. I read that on a can of lemonade. I like to think it applies to life.”

Andy Dwyer, The Bubble. Season 3: episode 15.

6. “Look in the mirror. You are an intelligent, charismatic, beautiful superhero.”

Chris Traeger, The Bubble. Season 3: episode 15.

7. “Positive is always better than negative.”

Leslie Knope, Campaign Ad. Season 4: episode 12.

8. “No matter what I do, literally nothing bad can happen to me.”

Leslie Knope, Fluoride. Season 6: episode 8.

9. “There is literally nothing in the world you can’t do.”

Chris Traeger, Gin it Up. Season 6: episode 5

10. “You are a beautiful, talented, brilliant, powerful musk ox.”

Leslie Knope, Ben’s Parents. Season 5: episode 6.

11. “Treat yo self”

Donna and Tom, Pawnee Rangers. Season 4: episode 4 (and multiple other episodes because you shouldn't forget to do this).
When it's all over, remember that you survived another finals week at Tech and treat yo self by relaxing with some episodes of "Parks and Rec." Have a great finals week!