Now that finals week is here, it's hard not to get overwhelmed. There's only one more week of stress left until we have a few months of freedom. Here are some quotes from one of the best shows ever to motivate you and remind you that you are awesome.
1. “I’m gonna tell you a secret about everyone else’s job: No one knows what they’re doing. Deep down, everyone is just faking it until they figure it out. And you will too, because you are awesome.”
April Ludgate, Filibuster. Season 6: episode 6.
2. “Sometimes you gotta work a little, so you can ball a lot.”
Tom Haverford, Ben’s Parents. Season 5: episode 6.
3. “There’s nothing we can’t do if we work hard, never sleep, and shirk all other responsibilities in our lives.”
Ron Swanson, Go Big or Go Home. Season 3: episode 1.
5. “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. I read that on a can of lemonade. I like to think it applies to life.”
6. “Look in the mirror. You are an intelligent, charismatic, beautiful superhero.”
7. “Positive is always better than negative.”
8. “No matter what I do, literally nothing bad can happen to me.”
9. “There is literally nothing in the world you can’t do.”
10. “You are a beautiful, talented, brilliant, powerful musk ox.”
11. “Treat yo self”
When it's all over, remember that you survived another finals week at Tech and treat yo self by relaxing with some episodes of "Parks and Rec." Have a great finals week!