Do you ever find yourself struggling to find the perfect combination of words to communicate how you feel about that special person in your life? Whether it is a significant other, best friend, coworker or relative, there is no better place to seek advice than the master of the metaphor- Leslie Knope. The Ann in your life deserves a Knope-worthy compliment, so take advice from the queen herself.
1. You are a poetic and noble land-mermaid.
2. You are a beautiful, talented, brilliant, powerful muskox.
3. You are an opalescent tree shark.
4. You are a perfect sunflower.
5. You are a rainbow infused space unicorn.
6. You are a beautiful rule-breaking moth.
7. You are a beautiful, naïve, sophisticated newborn baby.
8. You're a cunning, pliable, (insert appropriate hair color)-haired sunfish.
9. He'll never lasso another heifer as fine as you, Annie Oakley.
10. You're a tricky minx!
11. You're a beautiful spinster. (Bonus points if you offer to find them love.)
12. You are a beautiful tropical fish- smart as a whip, and cool under pressure.
13. You are the most beautiful, glowing sun goddess ever.
14. You are a beautiful, sassy mannequin come to life.