14 Leslie Knope Compliments For The Ann Perkins In Your Life

The Ann in your life deserves a Knope-worthy compliment, so take advice from the queen herself.
73429

Do you ever find yourself struggling to find the perfect combination of words to communicate how you feel about that special person in your life? Whether it is a significant other, best friend, coworker or relative, there is no better place to seek advice than the master of the metaphor- Leslie Knope. The Ann in your life deserves a Knope-worthy compliment, so take advice from the queen herself.

1. You are a poetic and noble land-mermaid.

2. You are a beautiful, talented, brilliant, powerful muskox.

3. You are an opalescent tree shark.

4. You are a perfect sunflower.

5. You are a rainbow infused space unicorn.

6. You are a beautiful rule-breaking moth.

7. You are a beautiful, naïve, sophisticated newborn baby.

8. You're a cunning, pliable, (insert appropriate hair color)-haired sunfish.

9. He’ll never lasso another heifer as fine as you, Annie Oakley.

10. You're a tricky minx!

11. You're a beautiful spinster. (Bonus points if you offer to find them love.)

12. You are a beautiful tropical fish- smart as a whip, and cool under pressure.

13. You are the most beautiful, glowing sun goddess ever.

14. You are a beautiful, sassy mannequin come to life.