The Ultimate Resource Guide To Being A BIPOC Ally

The Ultimate Guide To Being A BIPOC Ally — Support Black-Owned Businesses, Podcasts, And More

From where to spend your money on clothes to podcasts everyone should be listening to.

18299

As consumers, we've become more conscious about where we're spending our money. As humans, we've become increasingly more passionate about social justice. Millennials and Gen Zers in particular care deeply about making conscious decisions in our everyday lives to make for a more inclusive workspace, community, and world for future generations.

In addition to signing petitions, contributing our time to protests, and donating to bail funds, we want every single move we make to be done with consideration of the underserved communities in America, namely Black and Indigenous communities who have suffered at a disadvantage in this country for far too long.

When we aren't actively seeking out podcasts and books to educate ourselves on backgrounds of people of color and what we can be doing to be an ally to marginalized communities, we're shopping for our new favorite outfit from brands that are Black-owned. We're glowing up our apartments with aloe from Black-owned online plant shops, are buying our bibliophile friends books from Black-owned bookstores online.

Here are some of the resources we've kept going back to this month in order to be more conscious consumers.