30 Black-Owned Skincare Brands Everyone Should Know

30 Black-Owned Skincare Brands Every Beauty-Lover Should Know About In 2020

They're not changing the game — they're making a new one.

12126

Skin is something most beauty-lovers obsess over from our early teens, whether our aim is to be glowier, softer, dewier, or poreless, most of us are consistently tracking a new skincare goal. No matter how many products we try, we'll likely forage on with the goal of IRL Photoshopped skin, no matter how many dollars go to them.

The black-founded skincare brands below are the brainchildren of extreme dedication and resilience within the privileged world of beauty. Born out of resilient entrepreneurs overcoming circumstance in a world that does not favor business people of color, these brands have loyal cult followings, and with good reason.

They're not just good to support — they have highly-effective ingredients and proven results for an inclusive array of skin types, textures, and shades.

Hanahana's products are all 100 percent natural, and they feel just as luxurious as they look.

Hanahana Beauty

Vitamin E is the key in Flora & Fauna's products, from their baby cream to their heavenly-scented room spray.

@floraandfaunabeauty

Organic and vegan skincare line, Essentials by Temi, is purely luxurious and meant to feed both the skin and the soul.

@essentialsbytemi

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.