37 Black-Owned, Cruelty-Free Beauty Brands

Welcome everyone, both men and women, to the discussion on cruelty-free beauty. Cruelty-free beauty means that their ingredients were not tested on animals.

Vegan beauty means that the ingredients include no animal products. Most of all some of these brands are also organic, which means that the brand was made with organic vegan ingredients. Did I lose you yet? Stay with me!

Furthermore, these beauty brands are Black-owned and I know we're here for it. It's time to embrace real authentic beauty! Whether it's basic skincare or a bright highlighter to beam through the night.

Briogeo

Haircare with vegan options.

Allure Best of Beauty 2018

Afrocenchix

Cruelty-free haircare products that are featured in Whole Foods and Holland & Berrett.

Anita Grant

Cruelty-free both hair and skincare products.

The Sunday Times Style Beauty Awards 2020

Jane Carter Solution

Award-winning, vegan-friendly haircare products.

Nola Skinsentials

100 percent vegan skincare that is biodegradable with recyclable packaging.

Dimension Nails

100 percent vegan nail polish with many options such as gel, lacquer, and many more!

Mented Cosmetics

100 percent vegan makeup and nail polish.

The best makeup for women of color, according to YouTube Beauty Guru Jackie Aina - People Magaize

Pearnova

Vegan nail polish.

Featured in Vogue, Essence, REFINERY 29, Marie Claire, Instyle, Bazaar, Nailpro & more!

Allure Best of Beauty 2019
Essence Best in Black Beauty 2020

Ooopolish

Vegan nail polish with 80+ handmade African-inspired shades.

People of Color Beauty

Vegan nail polish for people of color.

Marie Hunter Beauty

Cruelty-free fragrances, cosmetics, and candles.

Featured in Vogue, Tatler, and House of Garden.

Pur-Home

Cruelty-free natural household cleaners & laundry detergents.

SULA NYC

Cruelty-free natural products for your face, body, and home.

PETA and Leaping Bunny accredited.

Jacq's

100 percent both vegan and organic skincare.

Featured in Elle, Byrdie, NBC News, and PopSugar.

OUI The People

Cruelty-free natural products for your face, body, and personal care.

Organic Bath

Organic bath and beauty products.

Un Sun Cosmetics

Clean mineral sunscreen for people of all colors!

Allure Best of Beauty 2019

Honey Pot

Vegan feminine personal care system.

Mocha Whip

Vegan body care with a delicious appeal.

Simkha Biocosmetiques

Vegan skincare beauty brand based in Canada. They offer beauty boxes.

Lovinah

A cruelty-free skincare beauty brand and sustainable luxury brand.

Elements of Aliel

Vegan skincare beauty brand.

Luv Scrub

Cruelty-free mesh exfoliator.

Featured in Essence, Byrdie Buzzfeed, Yahoo Beauty, Cosmo and more!

Dirt Don't Hurt

A vegan activated charcoal-based skincare products.

Eu'Genia Shea

A cruelty-free natural shea butter based skincare.

Dehiya Beauty

A cruelty-free natural Moroccan ancestral based skincare.

Featured in Essence and Allure.

Beauty Stat

A cruelty-free natural Vitamin C based skincare.

Featured in Allure and Harpers Bazaar US

Stony Cosmetics

A vegan makeup brand by an Air Force Medical Professional.

Bossy Lipstick

A cruelty-free makeup brand.

Featured in Essence, BetherTv, Marie Claire Magazine, Refinery 29, Hola USA, and more!

Glam Lite

A vegan makeup brand. The colors are more than colorful!

Kitaka of London

An organic and vegan makeup brand.

Plain Jane Beauty

An organic and vegan makeup brand.

Coloured Raine Cosmetics

A cruelty-free makeup beauty brand.