This Parlor Is Removing Racial And Gang Tattoos For FREE

This Tattoo Parlor Is Removing Racial And Gang Tattoos For FREE

Tattoo removal is pretty expensive but Ryun Kong's Tattoo Parlor is here for you!

2837

During the Black Lives Matter movement we all have had an eye opening experience from the way we understand certain matters pertaining to different races down to the tattoos we have on our body. Ryun King's Tattoo Parlor at Gallery X Art Collective in Murray, Kentucky is here for the BLM movement and is offering free tattoo removal.

Ryun King's tattoo removal services is offered to those who want to correct racial tattoos or erase gang symbols.

As we learn more about what environment and circumstances that were forced upon our people of color we can't look away anymore. Gangs were a method to protect one another from oppression and to provide security that our communities were neglecting.

Removing tattoos that embraces oppression is a serious movement all on its own. We are saying we are not settling for less anymore by advocating the lack of basic human rights on our very own skin. We are here to let the color of our skin be our story.

There is only one race and we do not need to adhere to racial standards as means to survival.

Minorities will no longer self sabotage their own heritage. We are all here for change and it's an incredible opportunity that Ryun King's tattoo removal services are granting us. It's never too late for change and no mistake is permanent. Be kind to yourself we are all learning to be true to who we are.

"We have been flooded with hundreds and hundreds of messages, emails. It's immeasurable... We have people that just call our phones 24/7 for either something that they want covered, or just for a thank you." - Ryun King

Ryun King started his own movement as he inspired tattoo artist Jenni Rivera from Maryville, Tennessee.

"I'm booked out for the rest of the year doing one a week," she said. "And I've got 150 people on the list for next year, and I still have 300 texts to go through. It's insane." - Jenni Rivera

By encouraging equality, these tattoo artists are getting involved in BLM movement with all that they can.

Their tattoo removal is with confidentiality. For those of you who have a tougher back story, these artists are here to encourage loving art and are here to help get rid of any hate.

We thank these true artists for their services I'm sure many more will catch onto promoting equality by their own means necessary.