Baileys Red Velvet Liqueur Is Perfect For The Holidays

Whether you've just finished organizing your candy stash or your Christmas tree is already fully decorated in your living room, there's no denying that the holiday season is coming at full force.

Although this means tons of festive treats, dazzling lights, and time with loved ones awaits just beyond the horizon, it also means long and busy days are looming just under the surface of the turkey and tinsel. As soon as the jack-o'-lanterns begin to droop, everyone races to make a Thanksgiving menu, fight the grocery store crowds, clean the house, and put up decorations. Then, it's back to square one before the first sleepy Black Friday shopper can pitch their tent outside Best Buy.

Just remember, you're an adult, you have your own money and you deserve a treat for all your hard work. The question is, are you craving a tasty pastry or something a little more "grown-up?"

Thanks to the innovative folks at Baileys and the generous owners at Georgetown Cupcake, you may not have to choose this year. That's right, Baileys has heard the cries for a new, more sophisticated tradition that still pays respect to the holiday traditions of yore, and responded with Baileys Red Velvet liqueur. Baileys' partnership with the best cupcake joint in the nation's capital is, well, just the icing on the cake.

Prepare to dial the holidays up a notch in 2019, because this liqueur is out of this world. The comfort of buttery, fresh chocolate cake suits a mug of spiked hot cocoa perfectly, the slightest dash of cocoa encouraging you to relax and forget your to-do list for just a minute. To make it even more decadent, Baileys iconically creamy texture ups the ante with hints of cream cheese frosting. The recipe possibilities are endless.

If alcohol isn't your thing, don't fret. No one will be forgotten around the holidays! Not only have the sisters at Georgetown Cupcake shared the secret recipe behind their famous red velvet cupcakes, but they're helping publicize the liqueur as well. Throughout November and December, Georgetown Cupcake will add a splash of Baileys Red Velvet to its top-selling cupcake flavor, so customers across the country who don't love drinking straight alcohol can still taste a hint of the flavor. Can't get out to a shop? These "adult" cupcakes will also be available online through December.

If you simply cannot wait to enjoy a creamy nightcap inspired by the Southern Belle of cakes, there are plenty of places to purchase Baileys Red Velvet liqueur. 750 ml bottles are available through online retailers such as drizly.com, sipwhiskey.com, Market View Liquor, Go To Liquor Store, and Reserve Bar while supplies last. You can also purchase a bottle anywhere liquor is sold!