20 Pumpkin-Flavored Alcoholic Drinks That Are Guaranteed To Spice Up Your Autumn

3. The Smashing Pumpkin

594

Autumn is right around the corner which means changing leaves, colder weather, Halloween planning, but most importantly, the re-introduction of pumpkin flavored drinks. With these 20 pumpkin-inspired alcoholic recipes, you won't be reaching for just some pumpkin ale, but amazing pumpkin-flavored mixed drinks.

1. Drunken Pumpkin Latte

www.thewholesomedish.com

This spiked (and spiced) iced latte combines both Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie vodka, RumChata, and coffee - the perfect combination for a sweet and fun drink.

2. Pumpkin Pie Mudslide

3.bp.blogspot.com

This spiced drink that includes some classic ingredients is easy to make and will be a for-sure crowd pleaser. Some of the ingredients are Bailey's, whipped cream vodka, and canned pumpkin - which may sound not so great apart, but together, this drink is bound to taste amazing.

3. Smashing Pumpkin

cdn.liquor.com

With only three ingredients, this awesome-named and awesome-tasting alcoholic pumpkin-flavored drink is super easy to make and even easier to drink. Combine Pyrat Rum, Allspice liqueur, and Lemon-Pumpkin soda, and you have an amazing pumpkin flavored drink.

4. Pumpkin Sangria

food.fnr.sndimg.com

If you're a fan of both pumpkin and sangria, then this alcoholic pumpkin-flavored drink is the drink for you. With white wine, maple syrup, pumpkin spice liqueur, and a tropic juice blend, you'll get the perfect combination of fruity sangria and spicy pumpkin.

5. Pumpkin Spice White Russian

i.pinimg.com

This alcoholic pumpkin-flavored drink is a seasonal twist to a classic drink. Along with the normal ingredients of a White Russian, this drink also includes pumpkin pie spice which leaves the usual White Russian amplified to new fall-y dimension.

6. Pumpkin Spice Cake Martini

i2.wp.com

Everyone loves pumpkin spice cake and everyone loves a fall alcoholic drink. Why not combine the two? This alcoholic pumpkin-flavored drink is perfect served for Halloween and/or Thanksgiving; or whenever you want to get in the fall spirit.

7. Apple Pumpkintini

eat-drink-love.com

Although pumpkin might be one of the best fall flavors, we shouldn't leave out apple spice flavor. This alcoholic drink mixes both seasonal flavors in one amazing drink that also has vanilla vodka and ginger ale.

8. Pumpkin Ginger Shandy

2.bp.blogspot.com

This alcoholic pumpkin-flavored drink only has TWO ingredients - your favorite pumpkin beer and your favorite pumpkin ale. Fast, simple, and delicious.

9. Spiced Vanilla Pumpkin Milk Steamer

i0.wp.com

This drink is the perfect blend of pumpkin and vanilla - the perfect sweet drink that will warm you from the inside out.

10. Caribbean Pumpkin Punch

3.bp.blogspot.com

With this pumpkin-flavored alcoholic drink, you get a taste of Guinness, a taste of Bitters, and a taste of pumpkin spice. Blend it together, and you get an awesome and icy alcoholic drink.

11. The Great Pumpkin Daiquiri

i.pinimg.com

This delicious, alcoholic pumpkin-flavored drink combines rum and ginger liqueur - along with other things - to bring a pumpkin-y flavor to a classic alcoholic drink.

11. Crisp Pumpkin Spice Moscow Mule

bertmanderson.com

This seasonal drink has a citrus twist with a classic pumpkin flavor. Grab some Smirnoff and your favorite Diet ginger beer (or ginger ale), add some lime and pumpkin spice, and drink up!

13. Pumpkin Pie Moonshine

It's A Keeper

Moonshine may be one of the oldest and time-consuming forms of alcohol there is, but every second that it takes to make this drink is worth it! As long as you have some of the tools, utensils, and key ingredients (apple cider, whipped cream vodka, and 190 proof grain alcohol) to make the moonshine itself, this alcoholic pumpkin-flavored drink will soon be one of your favorites.

14. Plundering Pumpkin

duijuz32qudrm.cloudfront.net

This recipe itself is found on the Captain Morgan website which means it must be pretty great. There are three key ingredients: Captain Morgan original spiced rum, pumpkin beer, and ginger beer (or ginger ale). Combined, they make an awesome pumpkin-inspired drink that is perfect for Halloweekend.

15. Crockpot Pumpkin Liqueur

i0.wp.com

This alcoholic pumpkin-spice flavored drink combines pumpkin flavors with brown sugar. If you're busy all day like me but need to prepare for an awesome fall party later, throw all of these ingredients in a crockpot (a lifesaver) and it will be ready whenever you are!

16. Pumpkin Spice III Pudding Shots

mypuddingshots.com

If you're looking for a way to spice up a college party, make these pudding shots for all of your guest. With just three ingredients, this shot is super easy to make and will be a great addition to an adult Thanksgiving party or for Halloweekend.

17. Bailey's Pumpkin Latte

i0.wp.com

Another twist on a drink that can be made virgin, this latte tastes great hot (unlike some of these other drinks). With only two ingredients, this drink is perfect to make in a pinch.

18. Fireball Pumpkin Pie Shots

hips.hearstapps.com

Another alcoholic pumpkin-flavored drink, these shots are great to serve at a Halloweekend party with the pumpkin pudding shots.

19. Pumpkin Pie Spice Bourbon Cocktail

d1doqjmisr497k.cloudfront.net

This bourbon-based drink is great to serve at an afternoon autumn party when your guests need to cool down a little.

20. Pumpkin Pie Cold Brew Cocktail

www.momtrends.com

This final alcoholic pumpkin flavored drink combines coffee and alcohol - two incredible things. Grab some pumpkin pie liqueur and french vanilla cold brew coffee concentrate and you're set for an amazing-tasting drink.