9 Holiday Inspired Drinks: How To

9 Holiday Inspired Drinks: How To

Who said the holidays were just for children?

70
9 Holiday Inspired Drinks: How To
Michael Bentley

With snow settling in and winter break in full swing, it's the perfect time to spend a night in with a group of family and friends (that are over the age of 21, of course) mixing up some of these holiday inspired drinks:

Oatmeal Cookie Shot

½ oz Bailey’s Irish Cream

½ oz DeKuyper Butterscotch Liquor

½ oz Dekuyper Hot Damn cinnamon schnapps

Pour ingredients in a stainless steel shaker over ice, and shake until completely cold. Strain into an old-fashioned glass, and serve.

Via DrinksMixer.com

Holiday Egg Nog

6 oz rum

6 oz bourbon whiskey

6 eggs

6 oz sugar

½ tsp salt

15 oz whipping cream

15 oz milk

Mix ingredients in a punch bowl until sugar dissolves. Chill for five hours, mix, and sprinkle with grated nutmeg. Serve.

Via DrinksMixer.com

Holiday Bomber

½ Kahlua coffee liquor

½ eggnog

Add the Kahlua first then float the eggnog on top.

Via DrinksMixer.com

Mini Apple Pie Jello Shot

Jello mix:

2 ½ cup Apple Juice

3 packs Gelatin

¾ cup sugar

Dash of Cinnamon

¼ cup Fireball Whiskey

¾ cup Apple Vodka

Pie Crust

Mix the jello, put in pie crust, chill until jello sets. Slice up and drink.

Via TipsyBartender.com

Whipped Chocolate Peppermint Martini

1 oz Pinnacle whipped chocolate vodka

½ oz of peppermint schnapps

½ oz of vanilla liqueur

Peppermint candies

Put vodka, schnapps, and liqueur into a martini shaker and shake thoroughly. Crush the peppermint candies and rim your martini glass with them. Serve.

Via TipsyBartender.com

Salted Caramel Chocolate Martini

1 cup ice

½ cup Godiva chocolate liqueur

¼ cup of Crème de Cocoa

½ cup caramel-flavored vodka

½ cup whole milk

Crushed pretzels

Dip the rims of your martini glasses into caramel and then into crushed pretzels. Put ice, Godiva chocolate liqueur, Crème de Cocoa, vodka, and milk into the shaker and mix thoroughly. Strain into your martini glasses.

Via TipsyBartender.com

Cookie Dough Shooters

1 oz cookie dough vodka

1 oz vanilla vodka

½ oz Godive white chocolate liqueur

1 oz whipping cream

1 tbs of simple syrup

Sugar cookies with whipped cream for garnish

Mix all ingredients together in a blender, put into tall glasses and garnish with sugar cookies and whipped cream.

Via InspiredByCharm.com

Jingle Juice Holiday Punch

1 bottle (750ml) Whipped vodka

1 bottle Pink Champagne

2-liter bottle of Cherry 7-up

Cranberries for garnish, optional

In a punch bowl or large pitcher filled with ice, combine all ingredients. Stir well. Serve over ice and garnish with cranberries.

Via InspiredByCharm.com

Baileys Hot Chocolate

3.5 Baileys Original Irish Cream

1 cup Hot Chocolate

Prepare hot chocolate and add Baileys.

Via Baileys.com