The 12 Days Of Holiday Cocktails

The 12 Days Of Holiday Cocktails

The best way to be festive.

38
The 12 Days Of Holiday Cocktails
Martinis and Mascara

Cocktails, perhaps the yummiest way to consume alcohol (wine snobs and beer nuts, please do blast me it the comments). With Winter break fast approaching, consider adding one of these excellent drinks to your cookie baking, fire log watching, and holiday party having endeavors.

Try these out for yourself, and write how they turn out and which is your favorite!

1. Moscow Mule.

A classic for a reason; skip the copper cup and you still get a refreshing holiday drink!

Check out the recipe from Bon Appetite here.

2. Peppermint Mocha White Russian Martinis.

There are five words in the title of this thing; it’s got to be good, right?

Check out the recipe from Host the Toast here.

3. Bourbon-Spiked Apple Cider.

Warm fire + warm cider = perfection.

Check out Vindulge's recipe here.

4. Gingerbread Cookie Cocktail.

Serve with ginger bread, or without -- still so, so good!

Check out Betty Crocker's recipe here.

5. Cranberry Martini.

For when you're trying to be super classy. Emphasis on trying.

Check out Martha Stewart's recipe here.

6. Brandy Alexander.

Part retro-cool, part old-school charm. 100% yummy.

Check out the New York times recipe here.

7. Candy Cane Martini.

Sometimes, you just need to satisfy that sweet tooth. This cocktail is for those times.

Check out the New York Times recipe here.

8. Hot Buttered Rum.

For when you want to pretend you are a wizard. Or if you are a wizard (no judgment).

Check out Martha Stewart's recipe here.

9. Rose Lemon Champagne Punch.

This punch is so good, you will have to throw a fancy party just to make it again (it's actually pretty dangerous).

Check out HGTV's recipe here.

10. Spicy Aztec Hot Chocolate.

An upgrade from powdered hot chocolate and Bailey's (but let's be real, that’s super good, too).

Check out Serious Eats' recipe here.

11. Honey Bourbon Hot Toddy.

Party idea: Everybody try to say “honey bourbon hot toddy” after having three honey bourbon hot toddies.

Check out Bon Appetit's recipe here.

12. Fresh Fig and Honey Cocktail.

Ring in the new year with this fresh healthy(ish) treat!

Check out Tori Avey's recipe here.

Have a lovely winter break and a wonderful new year, and merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah!