How To Not Be Forever Alone
Dating

Being Single Is A Beautiful Thing, You Have Your Whole Life To Be Married

Stop saying you are 'forever alone' BECAUSE YOU AREN'T!

342
Clare Keast

Ah, the single life. No worries, no complications, no limitations. What more could anyone ask for? The concept of being 'single' I feel like always has a dark cloud hanging over it. Soooo many people complain and joke about being 'forever alone' or sometimes 'unlovable' which really can start to make you believe that it is true.

Okay, well I have two things for you.

1. That's not true at all.

2. Embrace the single life now, you have your whole life to be married.

In my past relationships (this may not be the case with you but still is probably relatable) my partner would get upset if I was hanging out with so and so, doing this and that, or the need for that unofficial 'permission' in order to do something. It's kind of a weird concept to explain, but I think you might have an idea what I'm talking about. (If you don't let me know so I can elaborate more in the comments!) There is no need to tell someone that you're doing something or have them limit your freedom because they might get 'upset' or you'll get scared that it will start a fight…and it just gets complicated from there. You should be able to do what you want, and being single, lets you have just that.

And if you have never had a relationship before, there is still nothing to sweat about. Just be you, and not anyone else, and the right people will come into your life. Plus God has a plan for you, and maybe he doesn't want you in a relationship yet for a certain reason you may or may not understand.

But anyways, I feel like the concept of being single is so frowned upon and it really bothers me. You can literally do whatever you want with whoever you want with none of that relationship drama BS. Plus, it can be a great time to find yourself and discover who you are, and who you are meant to be in this world.

Being single is a beautiful thing. It is the time where you live it up the most and can go a little crazy before settling down. When the time is right, you'll know. But for now, just sit back and relax, and don't stress about being forever alone, because you won't. God works in mysterious ways, and he will bring the right person into your life when the time is right.