Singles Activities On Valentine's Day
Dating

12 Options If You Are Single On Valentine’s Day

Suggestive ideas on Valentine's Day for those without a valentine.

245

With Valentine's Day looming, those of you who are single may be contemplating what you will be doing on the holiday. Well, here are a few options to explore.

1. Treat Yo Self

Just like on Parks & Recreation, you can treat yourself in the best ways possible. Do whatever you want, and have fun. Make it a day about you. Do several things that puts you in good spirits and makes you fulfilled. Just enjoy yourself.

2. Self-care

Very similar to Treat Yo Self, but, in this instance, you will specifically be doing things that you believe will make you feel well and relaxed, even if it is not necessarily fun. Massages, yoga, beauty pampering, saunas, hot tubs, meditation, acupuncture sessions, and casual walks are all examples of certain things you can do in the name of self-care. Indulging in some of these practices, could lead you to a healthier and more relaxed mental and physical existence.

3. Day Trip

Though this year the holiday falls on a weekday, you can spend the day or the remainder of the day venturing on a hike, going to a park, going to a beach, and going to an ice-skating rink, all dependent on where you live and how the temperature is on the day. But, essentially, seize the day!

4. Movie Marathon

When is it not a good time for a movie marathon? And I am sure you have several options at your disposal. Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Star Wars, Lord of The Rings, the Ocean series, Chucky, Paranormal Activity, and the Before series are all great examples of movies to pummel through.

5. TV Binging

Okay, so aside from movies, there are also television shows too. You may behind on some tv shows, so this may be the opportunity to catch up on said tv shows. Or, there may be some rerun tv shows that always put you in a good mood that you can rewatch. But, on the off-chance you are unsure of what to watch, consider some of these television shows: Game of Thrones, Black Mirror, The Big Bang Theory, Law & Order: SVU, Family Guy, Black-ish, and The Flash.

6. Dessert Delights

Everyone loves desserts, so everyone probably does not need much convincing on that point. Grab the cake and ice cream!

7. Shopping Spree

If you have some money to spare, this may be the day to put some of that money to use. Check out some of your favorite stores and update your wardrobe. So, feel free to hit 5th Avenue, the mall, and shopping strips for a thrilling day.

8. Chef It Up!

Often, cooking can be an enjoyable experience. Create your own menu and be your own chef. Try to make something new, and get creative with the ingredients. Make sure to grab a glass of wine too, to assist.

9. Party For One

Hook up the speaker, set the playlist, and get the partying. Listening, singing, rapping, and dancing to music you love could be so much fun. And if you are really a lover of music, you can get this party started and never stop.

10. Casual Conversation of Interest

Start up a conversation with someone you always wanted to talk to. Talk about something you both have similar interest in, and see where the conversation goes.

11. Hanging With The Fellas

Sometimes you just want to hang with the guys, and maybe you could with those who are available. Chilling with the guys and unwinding could be just what you need.

12. Galentine’s Day

Yes, another Parks & Recreation reference. But, hanging with your ladies and showing your affection for them could be what makes your day great.

So, being single on Valentine's day could be just as enjoyable as if you were not single. Have fun, and have a Happy Valentine's Day!