Signs Your Crush Is A Werewolf
relationships

7 Signs Your Crush Is A Werewolf

Are you crushing on a cryptid?

379
Sky

What's up gals and ghouls, this week, instead of Just the Tips, your favorite relationship experts are bringing you advice on how to spot the signs your crush might not be normal, but instead paranormal. As always, we love to hear from you, so don't forget to send in your questions here.

1. Dogs hate them

Everyone loves dogs, but your crush seems to put dogs on edge. No matter how friendly or gentle they seem, dogs always growl or just run away.

2. You got them a silver necklace as a gift and they HATED it

It's not your fault you didn't know they weren't a silver kind of person, but they could have at least reacted nicer than hissing at it and throwing it across the room.

3. They’re like SUPER hairy, unnaturally so

It's like they get hair on everything around them and no amount of waxing can save you from the shed.

4. They like their burgers rare

The one time you saw them eating a burger, you swear that it was still pink on the outside. You figure that maybe it's a new food trend, like a raw food diet or something.

5. They always ghost you for a few days every month

It seems to always be around the time of the full moon, too... but you never know, they could just be going through some stuff.

6. They refer to their friends as a pack

I know they're all really tight with one another, and also all go AWOL at the same time each month, and all have the same shedding problem, but the term pack is just really intense. Why not be a little more hip and use squad?

7. They have fangs

Not like vampire fangs — that would be crazy — but their teeth are like, super sharp. It's kinda cute though, right?