13 Reasons You Probably Don't Want To Pursue Me

I am rather difficult.

172
Photography By Jade

Let's lay it all out on the table because really why waste your time or mine if I am just going to raise concerns for you in the future. Honesty is always the best policy and if I'm being honest, I am rather difficult.

I Am Stubborn

My daddy taught me how to fight, how to stick to my guns. To never give up on anything that I do. If I want something, I go get it I put everything I have into pursuing it. So be ready, I don't give up easily.

I Don't Need You

I probably want you but want and need are different. I can do this life all by myself, in fact, I kind of rock at it. If you don't have something truly amazing to add to my life then don't expect to be added to it. If you aren't giving me what I need in a relationship it won't be long before I move forward in life without you.

I Like To Write

Obviously. So if you don't want our experiences good and bad to be shared then I'm not your girl. Writing is the best stress reliever and I believe everyone in this world goes through similar situations in life. I truly hope that my choices, experiences, mistakes, and emotions that are displayed in my writing can help someone else along their journey.

I Like To Be Alone

I won't always want you around. I need that time where it's just myself and my thoughts. I want to travel alone, go grocery shopping by myself or spend a day at the lake with just my dog. Of course, I want to do those things with you too just don't be offended when I tell you to go home because I need some me time. I just like to be alone sometimes.

I Am Needy

On the contrary, I'll need some reassurance; I am constantly overthinking everything going on in my life. A regular phone call or text to remind me that I matter to you is a must.

My Laugh Is Super Annoying

There is absolutely nothing cute about my wheezing, snorting, gut rolling laughter when I really get going. I apologize in advance, it's just something you will have to accept.

I Am Bossy

I mean well I just really want you to listen to me. Looking back at number one I'd be willing to bet you end up doing so. Again, I'm sorry.

I Work All The Time

I love what I do. I have multiple responsibilities and overtime shifts regularly. When the pager goes off for that volunteer firefighting thing that I do, hands down I'm picking that over you every time. No, I will not call in sick to spend the day with you and honestly, I probably won't use my vacation time on your terms either. I pay my own bills; I buy my own things and I never want to rely on someone else to do so. When you ask me what I'm doing chances are I'll be working.

I'll Love You Way Too Much

Seriously it will be super annoying. I have this heart of gold and I truly cannot help myself. I will always want the best for you and the best for our relationship.

I Talk A Lot

The plus side of that is I will tell you literally everything. Communication is huge in a relationship; I want to be able to tell you about my day start to finish. I want to tell you when you have done something to hurt me or something that made me happy. You will never have to question what is on my mind and I would expect the same from you.

I Will Always Pick My Family Over You

I'm not sorry about this at all. For my entire life, my family has gotten me through every single rough day and been my applause on every single good day. If it came down to it, them or you, without even a thought I'm picking them.

I Joke Too Much

Life shouldn't be so serious, and that very mindset has put me in some awkward situations. Really though you will have to learn to love that awful laugh of mine because life with me is full of laughter no matter how terrible.

I Want To Fight

Remember my daddy taught me how to fight. Butting heads is one thing him and I are incredibly good at after twenty-one years. He also happens to be the man whom I love the most in this world. You never go to bed angry; you never go to bed with any unresolved feelings. Fight with me. I want to fight with you.

To the man who chooses to pursue me; you have been warned.

Sincerely, the difficult woman.