21 Questions Your Best Friend Should Be Able To Answer

Can your "best friend" pass the test?

33314
Ashley Rose Corbin

"This song's for all you best friends out there, 'kay? You make sure you always got each other's backs, you understand? Cause if you don't have each other's backs, ain't nobody gonna have your back." -Krispy Kreme

1. What is your favorite type of donut?

It is crucial to know what type of donut your best friend likes, for when you surprise them with breakfast. One of my friends once got me a creme-filled donut; this was before she was at the "best friend" stage. Now that she is aware, my best friend knows to get me a glazed donut.

2. What do you want to name your children?

I feel like this subject should come up in a discussion between two who claim to be best friends.

3. What size clothes/shoes do you wear?

I love to shop, for myself mostly, but also for my friends, when I'm feeling generous. When picking up a gift for your best friend, you should not have to ask what size they wear.

4. What would you like to drink?

If your best friend is in the restroom when the waiter comes to take your drink order, you should be able to tell them what the both of you would like to order.

5. What is your phone number?

Let's say you are lost and your phone is dead. You need your best friend to give you a ride, but you don't seem to know their number. This would be quite the predicament.

6. Who was your first kiss?

For girls especially, this is just something you should know about your best friend.

7. What are your passwords for your social media accounts?

If you can guess your best friend's password, you're crazy good. If you just know their password from them telling you, that'll get you there, too.

8. What is your favorite color?

This is a go-to for any friendship, of any kind.

9. What kind of student are/were you in high school?

If you cannot tell by their ethics and intelligence, then you should probably rethink your "best friend" title, or ask.

10. Who has been your hardest goodbye?

Your best friend should care about your past enough to know the answer to this one.

11. What is your favorite movie?

My best friends would answer this one with "Big Daddy."

12. What is one thing you want to do before you die?

If you and your best friend haven't made a bucket list together, then are you even best friends?

13. Who is your celebrity crush?

A cool best friend would even arrange for you to meet your favorite celebrity.

14. What is your pet peeve?

When you are around a person for long enough, you will eventually discover their pet peeve/peeves.

15. What are your life goals?

A best friend should know what your plans are in life, from your career to family and everything in between. They should know how many kids you want, where you want to live and what kind of pet you want.

16. Who will you be voting for for president?

Best friends can discuss serious matters, too.

17. What are your beliefs?

This is important to know and accept about one, in order to be best friends.

18. Who has your heart?

As a best friend, you are trusted as the person, in which, one can confide. Out of all the boys, or girls, who come in and out of your best friend's life, you should be able to tell the one who is on your best friend's mind.

19. Where do you come from?

After being around your best friend and their family, you eventually come to think of theirs as your own.

20. What is something that nobody knows about you?

This should not be a question that you are able to answer. If you truly have a best friend, they will already know everything there is to know.

21. Who is your best friend?

Well, I would hope the answer is one another.

XO and best wishes,

Ashley Rose Corbin