The Six Types Of Shoppers

The Six Types Of Shoppers

The types of people you see if you work retail.

433
The Six Types Of Shoppers

As I spent my winter break working in retail, I came to realize that there are certain types of shoppers in the world. I think other sales associates will agree....

1. The "I don't need any help-ers"

It is always the worst when your boss really wants you to interact with the customers but no one seems to want your help. So you just stand their awkwardly hoping for someone to walk in that would be lost with out you.

2. The "On a Mission-ers"

These people come into the store looking for one thing and one thing only and will not stop until they find it. These people are usually in a huge rush and are running around the store knocking clothes off the hangers. And if your store doesn't have the item they want, you usually end up feeling their wrath.

3. The "Can You Look In the Back-ers"

No matter how many times you tell them that all of the clothes are pushed out from storage, they ask you to please just check the back for them. And they get all upset again when you come back empty handed, which you told them was going to happen anyway.

4. The "Lookers"

These people come into the store but never actually buy anything at all. They really just spend hours touching the shirt materials and messing up the pile of clothes you just folded.

5. The "Deal Finders"

These people come in with every coupon possible and, the minute they come into the store, ask what deals are happening today. But they are always very happy when you tell them about an awesome sale.

6. The "Indecisive ones"

These people literally cannot decide what they want to buy. They pick things up and put stuff down and then pick more things up. They always ask your opinion on what to buy but still have to think about it; most likely, their purchase is going to end in a return.