It's finally time for Ohio State to beat The Team Up North again and Ohio State students are more ready than ever. The draining of Mirror Lake cannot stop the Buckeye spirit.
Should I sell my ticket because I'm broke or go to the best game of the season?
As fun as the Michigan game is, there are days when 500 dollars sounds a lot better. Student tickets don't always go for that much, but if your tickets are in Block O, that's a pretty accurate count. The experience will always beat the money because watching the game on the TV screen while all of your friends are there is not even half as fun.
Did they really HAVE to drain Mirror Lake?
While I understand that it is for the safety of the students, draining Mirror Lake seems a little dramatic. If the students want to jump in, we should be allowed. Everyone should assume their own responsibility if they jump because we know what can happen. Not to mention, draining is just a lot more effort than was actually necessary.
All the X's must have taken a lot of time to put up
There are A LOT of M's around campus, so taking the time to cover them up is no easy feat. Major props to the people who take the time to put them all up. From McPherson to the Medical Center, they have every single one covered.
If we lose to Michigan, I'm dropping off the face of the Earth
This is the most anticipated game of the year for Ohio State fans, which really puts the pressure on. From shameless jabs at Michigan, nearly every day of the year to the immense trash talking the day of the game, I don't even want to think of what a loss feels like.
How does one stay warm and look spirited?
The ultimate challenge for later season games. The cold definitely limits what you can wear, but scarlet and gray must prevail as the main colors of the day. They make clothes specifically for this day, just check out Clothing Underground or any of the Instagram pages that make clothes for block. Throw on gloves and a hat and it's like it's not even that cold out.
Is 3 a.m. too early to start tailgating?
Probably not. People start as soon as they get back to campus from Thanksgiving break. Morale is at an all-time high and people are fueled by Thanksgiving dinner and hatred for Michigan. It's a great day to be a Buckeye.
Michigan is not even that good
Regardless what the rankings show right now, Michigan has not beaten Ohio State in years. They really do not have much backing of any claim that they are better because they can never seem to beat us.
Go bucks. That's all.
- 43 Insta Captions Almost Every MSU Student Would Use ›
- 10 Things I Would Never Do As A Michigan Wolverine, Even If I ... ›
- 5 Things ONLY Michigan-To-Ohio Transplants Will Understand ›
- Michigan Football Is Back ›
- 10 Reasons Why Michigan Will Always Be Better Than Ohio State ›
- Buckeye Victory Over TTUN – Ohio State Buckeyes ›
- Is Michigan's Shea Patterson the key to TTUN finally getting a win ... ›
- Urban Dictionary: TTUN ›
- Ohio State vs. Michigan State live stream, live score updates ... ›
- Tickets | Ohio State Buckeyes Football vs. University of Michigan ... ›
- Ohio State vs. Michigan State: Everything you need to know | Toledo ... ›
- Ohio State vs. Michigan State odds, line: Picks, predictions from ... ›
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs Michigan Wolverines Football [11/24/2018 ... ›
- The 13 ugliest things from the Ohio State vs. Michigan State game ... ›
- Ohio State to wear throwback uniforms vs. Michigan ›
- Ohio State vs Michigan Football Tickets - 11/24/18 ›
- Michigan–Ohio State football rivalry - Wikipedia ›
- Michigan vs. Ohio State - Game Summary - November 24, 2018 ... ›