43 Insta Captions Almost Every MSU Student Would Use

Sometimes captioning photos with "Go Green!" gets old.
1784

If you are not already aware, Michigan State University is the most Instagrammed location in Michigan (take that U of M)! If you don't believe me and my Spartan biasness, you can Google it and you'll see articles about it ranging from Buzzfeed to the "Detroit Free Press." Since MSU is the most Instagrammed location, that means there are tons of pictures with tons of clever captions related to MSU. If any of my fellow Spartans are in need of a cool Instagram caption when documenting their time here at our beautiful campus, look no further! Here is a collection of some of the best Instagram captions to use when you're tired of posting the same old "Go Green!" caption.

Syllabus Week

1. Schools back tell ya friends

2. It's good to be back in EL

3. Sparty, where you at? I'm back!

4. Home isn't where you're from. It's where you belong

5. Come on Sparty let's go party

6. It's darty season my dudes

7. Sylly week got real silly

8. It's great to be back in Spartan country

9. Oh how I missed you, MSU

Football Season

9. Winners only!

10. Saturdays are for football!

11. My team does stuff that your team wish they could.

12. Haiill no!

13. MSU, winning the game and the tailgate.

14. GO STATE!

15. Go Green! Go White!

16. MSU, the only school that can win both the game and the tailgates.

17. Go Green or Go Home!

18. Stay winning MSU!

19. It's a beautiful day for football!

20. Big Ten or Bust!

21. Victory for MSU!

22. Fight, fight, rah team fight!

23. On Saturdays, we wear green.

St. Patrick's Day

24. Michigan State's favorite holiday

25. Aint no party like a Sparty party

26. Look who came to sparty!

27. Happy St. Sparty's Day

28. Every day is St. Patrick's Day in East Lansing

29. Kiss me, I'm a Spartan

Being a Spartan

30. Thinking about how much better life is being a Spartan

31. Bleed green baby!

32. Good morning/night East Lansing!

33. Spartans Will

34. Forever a Spartan

35. As always, go green!

36. If lost, please return to East Lansing.

37. East Lansing vs. Everyone

38. I love you MSU

39. Being a Spartan never gets old.

40. Smile if you love State

41. I love you as almost much as I love Conrad's at 2 am.

42. Spartans! What is your profession?

43. If you aren't on a first-name basis with an MSU Dairy Store employee, do you even go to MSU?