The Ultimate Football Drinking Game

The Ultimate Football Drinking Game

27835
The Ultimate Football Drinking Game
http://www.arizonapopwarner.org/

Yes, I have done it. I have made the ultimate football drinking game. I'm a die-hard Patriots fan so I originally made this for that team specifically, but I changed some words around so it can apply to any team playing any game. You're welcome! This is perfect for a packed room, full of football lovers. I advise everyone to understand the rules of football or else this game will not make much sense. Don't be a Karen.

Drink for every first down

Drink for every touchdown (drink twice for a dope celebration)

Drink every time a car commercial comes on

Drink every time a beer commercial comes on

Drink for the duration of each punt (the amount of time the football is in the air)

Drink twice when it's a timeout

Drink when a head coach yells in slow motion

Finish your drink at half time

Drink twice if a quarterback is sacked

Drink for a fumble

Drink twice when there's an interception

Drink when you see a cheerleader

Drink when anytime someone says, "Super Bowl"

Finish your drink when your team WINS

Tips:

-I suggest drinking some light beer and definitely not any mix drinks unless you are looking to black out... but hey, no one is stopping you.

-If you want to go all out, don't let anyone in unless they are dressed head to toe in fan gear

-Print out the rules so no one misses an opportunity to drank

-Order an absurd amount of food such as; wings, pizza, chips, the works.

-Invite as many people as you can pack into the room because the more the merrier

I guarantee this game will have you feeling some type of way on game day!