13 Super Cute Dress Up Day Ideas For Your Spirit Week

For when school has ripped your creativity away.

224

It's football season, and with football comes dress up days. Throwback to high school when you had the best time of your life dressing up for football games. I mean, you've probably seen all of these at least twice in your school hallways...

1. Winnie The Pooh 

This is a great idea if you want to dress up with a couple of your friends! It's a pretty simple idea. Go to your local clothing store and pick up colored t-shirts (like the colors in the picture).

2. Monsters Inc.

All you have to do for this idea is print out a face and spots to tack onto the shirts (or you could color them on).

3. Napolean Dynamite 

This one is for the more dedicated spirit goers, but still pretty cool. #voteforpedro

I think the two in the middle are actually twins, ya'll.

5. Eleven (Stranger Things)

Eggo's are always the answer.

6. Darla (Finding Nemo)

Super easy! Find a plaid skirt and a purple sweater, and BAM!

7. Rosie The Riveter (WW2)

You already have this costume in you closet, people.

8. Arthur

It's literally a yellow sweater, round glasses, and some cut out ears...no excuses, people.

This is definitely for the more creative people out there. However, if it's done well it'll be super cute!

10. SIMS

Probably the easiest one of them all. You can wear normal clothes, just print out a sims logo piece and attach it to a headband.

11. Bring It On

If you're a cheerleader, you'll understand (lol).

12. Riverdale Cheerleaders

Bet you didn't think of this...BUT ACTUAL GOALS.

13. Spongebob & Doodlebob

THIS IS SO CUTE. Literally all you need for Doodlebob is a white tee and a sharpie...