White males are the most deadly human beings.

One Thing I Learned From Watching 'Criminal Minds'

Morgan, Hotchner, Prentiss, Jareau, Garcia, Rossi, and Reid may have been fictional characters with fictional cases, but the lessons learned in "Criminal Minds" are all real. These stories dig into real political issues that no other show can match.

562
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbQMH1agGhr/?taken-by=crimmindscbs
Instagram

Many people watch Criminal Minds to feed their addiction to crime drama. The elaborate stories of serial killers and kidnappers hook you and make you think "hey, maybe my friend is a sociopath" or "I should sleep with one eye open so I can defend myself against robbers." But after watching nine seasons of this incredible show, I came to the conclusion of one thing. Throughout all nine seasons, there have been at most five African American killers, two Latinx, and two middle eastern while the majority of the sociopaths and killers they catch are white. So why does America clench their purses tighter walking past people of color or stereotype POC as violent and dangerous? The real people we should be worried about are the white males, mostly in their 30's and 40's.

Before I dive into the worst of the worst, it should be noted that this is just about serial murderers and spree killers which is defined as one who kills more than three people in a certain time frame and they typically follow a characteristic and predictable behavior pattern. It is said multiple times in crime shows like Criminal Minds and Law and Order that most serial killers go after people of their own race. So for the most part, African Americans will target more African American civilians and whites will target more white victims. This does not go for crimes like house invasions, robberies, and murder counts under three victims.

Looking at the most notorious serial killers like Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, and Jeffery Dahmer, they have two things in common. All of them have a need to kill and are white males. Ted Bundy was known to kill over 30 young women and girls in the 1970's. He would lure girls into his car by using the "injured and helpless" ploy and then sexually assault them and later beat them to death. John Wayne Gacy went after young men and boys and confessed to raping, torturing and murdering 33 boys. He would kidnap 15 and 16 year old boys from either off the street as they're walking home or those who were employed at the restaurants he owned. Finally we have the most well known cannibal, Jeffery Dahmer who raped, killed, and then dismembered 17 men and boys for his own sexual pleasure of making love to dead people. He also tried to create his own sex zombies by injecting acid into his victims brains before they ultimately died.

Also we can take a peak at the largest mass shootings and who directed those. starting with school shootings you have many cases of white teenagers and males going into schools and taking their rage out on the innocent children trying to learn. Adam Lanza for one, shot 20 first graders and 6 adults in the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting on December 14th, 2012 in Newton, Connecticut. He felt that his mother, who was a teacher there, was giving her students more attention than him and forever marked his name in memory books of Newton. In Parkland, Florida, 17 students and teachers were killed at Stoneman Douglas High school by expelled Nickolas Cruz. He felt the school did him dirty and so he decided to try and change their minds. The most recent one was in May 2018 at Santa Fe High school where Dimitrios Pagourtzie fired his guns at 10 students after he was sick of being bullied by his fellow peers. One of the only exceptions to these major school shooters being white is Virginia Tech shooter, Seung-Hui Cho who killed 33 of his fellow classmates and faculty members while also injuring 23 others on

Other white spree killers that deserve an honorable mention are the Unabomber , The Charleston Church shooter, and the 2012 Aurora movie theater shooter. The Unabomber, also known as Theodore J. Kaczynski, was an American Domestic terrorist who would mail elaborate bombs to people who were involved in modern technology and industrialization and killed three people while injuring 23 others. His motive was to start a revolution against growing technology as technology had destroyed society and made people lazy. Dylann Roof was a 21-year old white supremacist who targeted a historical church in Charleston on June 25th, 2015 and murdered nine African Americans hoping to start a race war. James Eagan Holmes walked into the Century 16 movie theater in Aurora, Colorado and killed 12 people and injured over 70 others during the premiere of "Batman: The Dark Knight Rises".

Now the reason I'm talking about this is because everyone always blames African Americans, Latinx, and other people of color for violence and being basically all criminals, but the most deranged and the ones that have caused the most harm to America have all been white males. Basically, the white male is the silent killer, the ones most individuals least expect and seem so innocent. The police had trouble arresting Bundy because he was an attractive and approachable man who had a way with words. Also, multiple times the police have captured these criminals and have not gotten physical while restraining but with minorities, they immediately draw their guns and threaten to shoot. The point of this article is to show that the real fear when you're walking down the street is the white male kidnapping or raping you.