Letter To My Dad on Father's Day

Letter To My Dad on Father's Day

You are my hero and the man that I can always count on no matter what.

7763
Letter To My Dad on Father's Day

Dear Daddy,

Today is a day that I thank you for everything that you do for me, everything that you do that goes noticed and unnoticed. I know that you put your neck out for me, and you go out of your way to make me and the whole family happy. You are my hero and the man that I can always count on no matter what.

The memories that I have of you being my coach for all of the sports that I played, and teaching me to drive are memories that I will never forget and memories that I love looking back on knowing that you are the best dad in the whole world.

You've taught me things that I will never forget, and things that have helped me become the person that I am today. I will never be able to repay you for everything that you have done for me ad I am so thankful to have a dad like you to help me with anything I needed.

Today is the day that I show you, over and over again, how much I love you. Today is the day that I show you how proud I am of everything that you've done. Today is the day that I don't complain when you ask me to clean my room, or help cook dinner. Today is the day that I thank you a million times for being the most amazing dad a girl could ask for.

We fight. Everyone fights. But at the end of the day, we both know how much we love each other, and that everything will be okay. Father's Day is the perfect day to restart and just celebrate the love that I have for you and the appreciation that I have for everything that you do.

I can see how hard you work for our family and how much time and effort you put in to make sure that we have the best life that we can have. You are amazing, and I love you more and more every day because of how amazing you are. Thank you for everything.

Happy Father's Day to the best father in the whole world.

I love you,

Shawney <3