20 Taylor Swift-Inspired Romantic Instagram Captions

20 Taylor Swift-Inspired Instagram Captions For The Next Photo With Your 'Lover'

"This is our place, we make the rules."

98

After listening to Taylor Swift's "Lover" album from start to finish, I could easily pick out a million (probably not exaggerating on this) lyrics that would make the perfect Instagram caption for any photo of you and your London Boy. For the sake of the list, though, I've narrowed it down to my 20 absolute favorites so you can save them for your next mushy pic with bae.

1. "What doesn't kill me makes me want you more."

2. "Take me out, and take me home."

3. "All's well that ends well to end up with you."

4. "It's you and me, that's my whole world."

5.  "They say home it where the heart is, but that's not where mine lives." 

6. "I know Heaven's a thing. I go there when you touch me, honey."

7. "He's got my heartbeat, skipping down 16th Avenue."

8.  "You know I adore you, I'm crazier for you."

9. "Darling, you're the one I want."

10.  "Kiss me once 'cause you know I had a long night. Kiss me twice 'cause it's gonna be alright. Three times 'cause I waited my whole life."

11. "He got that boyish look that I like in a man." 

12. "I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover."

13. "So I guess all the rumors are true, you know I love a London boy."

14. "I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings."

15. "Voted most likely to run away with you."

16. "Can we always be this close forever and ever?"

17. "I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this."

"I once believed love would be burning red, but it's golden."

"I want you, bless my soul."

20. "I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want em all."

Follow Swoon on Instagram.