75 Taylor Swift Lyrics That Are Also Perfect Instagram Captions

Taylor Swift is a queen and she speaks for millennials, it can't get better than that.
24442

She gives us hope and every song she sings paints a movie for our imagination while singing the lyrics. Her music gives you something to listen to when your head over heels for someone or when you hate someone because they betrayed you, and that's something everyone needs.

Her lyrics make songs that become anthems, but her lyrics are also great Instagram captions:

1. “I realize you love yourself more than you could ever love me”-- "Picture To Burn"

2. “As far as I'm concerned you're”-- "Picture To Burn"

3. “Just another picture to burn”-- "Picture To Burn"

4. “Burn, burn, burn, baby, burn”-- "Picture To Burn"

5. “He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar”-- "Teardrops On My Guitar"

6. “Keeps me wishing on a wishing star”-- “Teardrops On My Guitar”

7. “He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do”-- "Teardrops On My Guitar"

8. “The kind of flawless I wish I could be”-- "Teardrops On My Guitar"

9. “Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do”-- "A Place In This World"

10. “I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know”-- "A Place In This World"

11. “I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on”-- "A Place In This World"

12. “I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world”-- "A Place In This World"

13. “Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission but I'm ready to fly”-- "A Place In This World"

14. “How can I ever try to be better?”-- "The Outside"

15. “The only one who doesn't see your beauty is the face in the mirror looking back at you”-- "Tied Together With A Smile"

16. “You don't tell anyone that you might not be the golden one”-- "Tied Together With A Smile"

17. “You're tied together with a smile but you're coming undone”-- "Tied Together With A Smile"

18. “You're beautiful every little piece love”-- "Stay Beautiful"

19. “Stay beautiful”-- "Stay Beautiful”

20. “The smiles, the flowers, everything is gone”-- "Should've Said No"

21. “You should've said no, baby, and you might still have me”-- "Should've Said No"

22. “I looked at you like the stars that shined in the sky”-- "Mary's Song (Oh My My My)

23. “I don't wanna live without you”-- "I'm Only Me When I'm With You"

24. “Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground”-- "I'm Only Me When I'm With You"

25. “I'm only me when I'm with you”-- "I'm Only Me When I'm With You"

26. “Like shadows in a faded light we’re invisible”-- "invisible"

27. “Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?”-- "A Perfectly Good Heart"

28. “This is life before you know who you're going to be”-- "Fifteen"

29. “Escape this town for a little while”-- "Love Story"

30. “We were both young when I first saw you”-- "Love Story"

31. “I'm not a princess, this ain’t a fairytale I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, lead her up the stairwell”-- "White Horse"

32. “She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts she's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers”-- "You Belong With Me"

33. “Why can't you see, you belong with me”-- "You Belong With Me"

34. “You tell me that you love me then you cut me down”-- "Tell Me Why"

35. “Forever and always”-- "Forever & Always"

36. “I had the best days with you”-- "The Best Day"

37. “These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down”-- "Change"

38. “You are the best thing that's ever been mine”-- "Mine"

39. “You're the kind of reckless that should send me running”-- "Sparks Fly"

40. “I see sparks fly whenever you smile”-- "Sparks Fly"

41. “I'm shining like fireworks”-- "Dear John"

42. “But you can take me down with just one single blow but you don't know what you don't know”-- " Mean"

43. “Someday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit me”-- "Mean"

44. “Oh darling, don't you ever grow up”-- "Never Grow Up"

45. “I wish I'd never grown up”-- "Never Grow Up"

46. “It was enchanting to meet you”-- "Enchanted"

47. “Who you are is not where you've been”-- "Innocent"

48. “Today is never too late to be brand new”-- "Innocent"

49. “Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right”-- "State Of Grace"

50. “Loving him was red”-- "Red"

51. “I knew you were trouble when you walked in So shame on me now”-- "I Knew You Were Trouble"

52. “We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time”-- "22"

53. “I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22”-- "22"

54. “Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22”-- "22"

55. “I bet sometimes you wonder about me”-- "I Almost Do"

56. “We are never ever ever ever getting back together, like ever”-- "We Are Never Getting Back Together"

57. “Put my name at the top of your list”-- "The Last Time"

58. “Tonight I'm gonna dance like you were in this room but I don't wanna dance if I'm not dancing with you”-- "Holy Ground"

59. “We're made of starlight”-- "Starlight"

60. “Don't you dream impossible things?”-- "Starlight"

61. “Honey I am no one's exception”-- "Girl At Home"

62. “Like any real love, it's ever-changing”-- "Welcome To New York"

63. “Like any true love, it drives you crazy”-- "Welcome To New York"

64. “So it’s gonna be forever or it’s gonna go down in flames”-- "Blank Space"

65. “We’re young and we’re reckless”-- "Blank Space"

66. “You’re the King, baby, I’m your Queen”-- "Blank Space"

67. “People like me are gone forever when you say goodbye”-- "All You Had To Do Was Stay"

68. “The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate”-- "Shake It Off"

69. “Now we've got bad blood”-- "Bad Blood"

70. “Say you’ll see me again, even if it's just in your wildest dreams”-- "Wildest Dreams"

71. “This love is good, this love is bad this love is alive back from the dead”-- "This Love"

72. “We found Wonderland you and I got lost in it and life was never worse but never better”-- “Wonderland”

73. “I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined I check it once, then I check it twice”-- “Look What You Made Me Do”

74. “Look what you made me do”-- “Look What You Made Me Do”

75. “I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me, I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams”-- “Look What You Made Me Do”