78 Lyrics From Taylor Swift's 'Lover' That Are Perfect For Your Instagram Caption

78 Lyrics From Taylor Swift's 'Lover' That Are Perfect For Your Instagram Post To End This Cruel Summer

Brb, on my way to Cornelia Street for the Insta pic.

7937
YouTube

Taylor Swift's new album "Lover" was released today and the songs have us all in our FEELs.

Swift was quick to announce that this is the first album that is owned by her and nobody else.

Every song on this album is packed FULL of lyrics that work if you're single, super in love, just having fun with your friends, everything. So celebrate Tay's new album and use one of these many lyrics as an Instagram caption.

I forgot that you existed.- I Forgot That You Existed

For that single girl attitude.

Lived in the shade you were throwin' till my sunshine was gone. - I Forgot That You Existed

In my feelings more than Drake. - I Forgot That You Existed

Just show some emotion, ok?

It isn't love, it isn't hate, it's just indifference. - I Forgot That You Existed

Tell 'em girl.

Got out some popcorn as soon as my rep started goin' down. - I Forgot That You Existed

Taught me some hard lessons, I just forget what they were. - I Forgot That You Existed

Sorry not sorry.

Bad, bad boy, shiny toy with a price, you know that I bought it. -Cruel Summer

TEASE!

Devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes. -Cruel Summer

Are you a devil or an angel?

What doesn't kill me makes me want you more. -Cruel Summer

Everyone loves the chase, right?

It's a cruel summer. -Cruel Summer

End of summer vibes.

And if I bleed, you'll be the last to know - Cruel Summer

If you're trying to be poetic with your pain.

I'm drunk in the back of the car. -Cruel Summer

Same, Tay, same.

Said I'm fine, but it's not true. -Cruel Summer

Story of my life.

This is our place, we make the rules.- Lover

New dorm, who dis?

There's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear. -Lover

Couples only!!

Have I known you 20 seconds, or 20 years? -Lover

Such a cute, couply caption.

Can we always be this close, forever and ever? - Lover

I'm not crying, you are.

You're my, my, my, my, lover. -Lover

*thinks about a burrito instead of boyfriend*

I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all. -Lover

That's a lot of summers.

I take this magnetic force of a man to be my, lover. -Lover

If you need me, I'll be on Pinterest pinning to my wedding board.

Swear to be overdramatic and true to my, lover. -Lover

Me saying my wedding vows someday.

At every table, I'll save you a seat. -Lover

I'd be a fearless leader. -The Man

For when you need to be the boss bitch.

When everyone believes in ya, what's that like? -The Man

Still being a boss bitch.

I’m so sick of running as fast as I can, wondering if I'd get there quicker if I was a man. -The Man

Valid question.

I'm so sick of them coming at me again, 'cause if I was a man, then I'd be the man. -The Man

Can I get a round of applause for Taylor Swift?

What's it like to brag about drinking and dollars and getting bitches and models? -The Man

*insert hot girl summer pic*

It's all good if you're bad. -The Man

How easy life would be.

If I was out flashing my dollars, I'd be a bitch not a baller. -The Man

Let's be honest, Taylor has more money than all the rappers out there showing off their money. *cough, cough, Migos*

If I was a man, then I'd be the man. -The Man

Yes she would.

I've got a hundred thrown out speeches I almost said to you. -The Archer

Back in your feels.

Easy they come, easy they go. -The Archer

for the *newly* single girl swag.

Who could ever leave me darlin', but who could stay? -The Archer

</3

They see right through me. -The Archer

Ooooo, an aesthetic.

All of my enemies started out friends. -The Archer

#moretrustissues

Make me wanna know that body like it's mine. -I Think He Knows

When T-Swift gets saucy, I wanna be saucy.

He got my heartbeat skipping down 16th Avenue. -I Think He Knows

Any NYC lovers out there?

I want you, bless my soul. -I Think He Knows

For the girl with commitment issues.

He better lock it down or I won't stick around.  -I Think He Knows

In other words, "if ya like it then ya shoulda put a ring on it."

He's so obsessed with me and, boy, I understand. -I Think He Knows

When you aren't humble and just gotta let 'em know.

You know I adore you, I'm crazier for you than I was at 16. -Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

<333333333

It's you and me, that's my whole world. -Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

So adorable.

Miss Americana and The Heartbreak Prince -Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Well, yeah.

Voted most likely to run away with you. -Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

For when you just wanna show the world how much you love your boo.

The moon is high like your friends were the night that we first met. -Paper Rings

HA

Went home and tried to stalk you on the internet. -Paper Rings

We are ALL guilty of this, may as well admit it in a caption.

Kiss me once 'cause you know I had a long night, kiss me twice 'cause it's gonna be alright -Paper Rings

*insert kissing picture*

I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings. -Paper Rings

But can you still get me the shiny thing..?

Darling, you're the one I want. -Paper Rings

Danny and Sandy vibes.

I want your complications too. -Paper Rings

UGH!

We were a fresh page on the desk filling in the blanks as we go. -Cornelia Street

This song.

And I hope I never lose you, hope it never ends. -Cornelia Street

So in love.

I hope I never lose you, I'd never walk Cornelia Street again. -Cornelia Street

I mean, it's just THIS SONG!!

Saying goodbye is death by a thousand cuts.-Death By A Thousand Cuts

LDR wya?

I get drunk, but it's not enough, 'cause the morning comes and you're not my baby. -Death By A Thousand Cuts

Have this song on repeat.

Quiet my fears with the touch of your hand. -Death By A Thousand Cuts

So many couples pics on this album.

They say home is where the heart is, but that's not where mine lives. -London Boy

Who's in love with a Brit?! THIS SONG IS FILLED WITH CAPTIONS FOR YOU.

Darling I fancy you. -London Boy

Heart eyes.

Babes, don't threaten me with a good time. -London Boy

This better be a picture of you and your boo out having fun.

Soon, you'll get better. -Soon You'll Get Better

This song makes me so sad.

What am I supposed to do if there's no you? -Soon You'll Get Better

Brb, I need a tissue.

They say the road gets hard and you get lost when you're led by blind faith. -False God

Mysterious insta post.

I know heaven's a thing, I go there when you touch me honey. -False God

Cue the romance.

Still worship this love, even if it's a false god. -False God

So much love. So much happiness.

Damn, it's 7 AM -You Need To Calm Down

Me every morning when my alarm goes off.

Stressin' and obsessin' bout somebody else is no fun. -You Need To Calm Down

#subtweet

Why are you mad, when you could be GLAAD? -You Need To Calm Down

Just be GLAAD!!!

Shade never made anybody less gay. -You Need To Calm Down

TRUTH

Why'd I have to break what I love so much? -Afterglow

We've all been there.

Meet me in the afterglow. -Afterglow

This just sounds so beautiful.

I know that I'm a handful, baby. -ME!

It may not be our favorite track on the album, but it's got some good lyrics.

I know that I went psycho on the phone. -ME!

ME! too, Taylor.

You're the only one of you. -ME!

Aw, cute.

Have my back, yeah, every day. -It's Nice To Have A Friend

Besties <3

Feels like home, stay in bed the whole weekend. -It's Nice To Have A Friend

Me listening to this album all weekend.

I'll tell you the truth, but never goodbye. -Daylight

Wow. This hits.

I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you. -Daylight

Young love is a wonderful thing.

Maybe I've stormed out of every single room in this town. -Daylight

I thought it was just me who liked to storm out.

From Your Site Articles