60 Taylor Swift Lyrics for When You Need an Instagram Caption

"I'm intimidated by the fear of being average."
84984

We all know the struggle of having the perfect picture for Instagram and lacking a comparably flawless caption. The answer to these Insta woes? The queen herself: Taylor Swift. Whether you need to document an amazing night out or you're just really feelin' yourself, T-Swift lyrics always come in clutch.

For a fire selfie

1. Darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

2. So don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine

3. And I got that red lip, classic thing that you like

4. I could dance to this beat forevermore

5. I hope you remember that today is never too late to be brand-new

6. I make the moves up as I go

7. Because you know I love the players and you love the game

8. Put my name at the top of your list

9. I could show you incredible things

10. Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time

11. Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine

12. You don't know about me, but I'll bet you want to

13. I never miss a beat, I’m lightnin' on my feet

14. The lights are so bright but they never blind me

15. I could make all the tables turn

For that tribute to bae

1. And you’ve got a smile that could light up this whole town

2. I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you

3. Long live the walls we crashed through, I had the time of my life with you

4. You are the best thing that’s ever been mine

5. Just grab my hand and don’t ever drop it, my love

6. I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams

7. I like the way you’re everything I’ve ever wanted

8. All I know is we said hello and your eyes looked like coming home

9. Maybe I was naive, got lost in your eyes

10. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

11. Like any great love, it keeps you guessing / Like any real love, it's ever changing / Like any true love, it drives you crazy

12. I see sparks fly whenever you smile

13. Baby, I know places we won't be found, and they'll be chasing their tails trying to track us down

14. Lantern, burning, flickered in my mind for only you

15. It's a love story, baby just say yes

For lit squad pics

1. Too busy dancing to get knocked off our feet

2. The best people in life are free

3. We're happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way

4. Screaming, crying, perfect storms

5. The rest of the world was black and white but we were in screaming color

6. Well, I don’t know how it gets better than this

7. Nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now

8. This life is sweeter than fiction

9. We never go out of style

10. Can't stop won't stop groovin'

11. 'Cause we're young and we're reckless

12. Nice to meet you, where you been

13. When you’re young you just run, but you come back to what you need

14. Come on, come along with me

15. I said, no one has to know what we do

For throwin' a little shade

1. If you come my way, just don't

2. I’m shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town

3. My mind forgets to remind me you're a bad idea

4. Someday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit me, and all you're ever gonna be is mean

5. Did you have to ruin what was shiny? Now it's all rusted

6. I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now

7. 'Cause there we are again, when I loved you so, back before you lost the one real thing you've ever known

8. You say sorry just for show

9. Or maybe it’s you and your sick need to give love then take it away

10. She's better known for the things that she does on the mattress

11. As far as I'm concerned, you're just another picture to burn

12. I've been picking up the pieces of the mess you made

13. People like you always want back the love they took away

14. Band-aids don't fix bullet hole

15. The haters gonna hate

So next time you're struggling to find the perfect caption, look no further than the lyrical genius of Taylor Swift!