15 Ways To Tell Your Partner You Love Them Without Saying '​I Love You'
relationships

Show your partner you love them instead of saying it!

126
Personal Photo

My fiance and I have been together for six years. We tell each other "I love you" pretty often. However there are certain things we do and say to each other that prove the words "I love you" are very true. I am a firm believer in actions speak louder than words.If you want to find new ways to show your partner how much they mean to you then check out this article!

Ask about your partner's day. 

Wanting to know how your partner's day went is definitely a sign of love. Most people love to be able to let loose and tell their loved ones how there day was.

A foot massage after a long day

After a long, stressful day, a foot massage is probably just what they need.

Blowing kisses as you or your partner are leaving 

This lets your partner know how much you will miss them.

Making your partner a cup of coffee in the morning

I love when Eric does this for me. It helps me start my morning in a good mood.

Cooking your partner breakfast on a lazy Saturday morning

When Eric and are having a lazy morning, with nowhere to be, he will make me omelets. I love this.

Doing a chore that your partner hates doing. 

Do those dishes or fold the laundry for your partner! It really will show them you care.

Start the car for your partner on a cold morning. 

If you do this the car will be nice and warm when your partner gets in.

Make them personal little gifts. 

I love to make little gifts for Eric. Such as, paintings and getting pictures developed to make collages.

Telling your partner to "be safe" and "text me when you get there"

Saying these things lets your partner know your care about his safety.

Forehead kisses

Forehead kisses make me feel so genuinely loved!

Cooking their favorite food for dinner. Maybe even if it's not your favorite. 

My Grammie Lisa and Grammie Betsy have been together for as long as I can remember. My Grammie Betsy hates seafood. However, she will make it occasionally just to make my Grammie Lisa happy.

Long bear hugs when your partner is sad

Being there for your partner and comforting them is very important.

Doing your own things, but being together at the same time. 

Eric and I just love having each others company. Sometimes he'll play video games while I work on homework or read a book.

Leaving your partner sweet notes or sending them sweet texts though out the day

It always makes my day better when I read something sweet Eric sent me.

Buying them snacks

Sometimes Eric will bring me a little snack or Dr.pepper home with him.

I hope you try some of these on your partner!