To My Big, My Best Friend, Sister, And Future Bridesmaid

Coming to college wasn't the easiest. I was far from home and barely knew anyone when starting. First semester quickly flowed into second, and sorority recruitment came around. My experience was tough and nothing about it felt right.

I ultimately joined a chapter that I was unsure about and slowly started to find my place. It might not have been what I wanted, but it was what I always needed.

I met amazing people and that included you.

Getting a big was something I had looked forward to way before being in a sorority and even college. It was always something I had wanted to do. I grew up with a younger brother but had always wanted a sister.

Thank you for giving me that.

You're the big sister I never had but always wanted.

It's funny how similar our lives and selves are. Our entire greek family really does fit together so well, and it all happens for a reason.

It's nice to have someone that I can relate to and talk to about anything. Know that it always goes both ways and I'm always here.

You quickly became a person I could turn to in good and bad times. Someone I could share clothes, laughs, and hard times with.

In the year that we've been "big" and "little," I can honestly say that you are my best friend. I look up to you so much and finally got that sister relationship.

College wouldn't be the same without you, and I'm so glad we get to share these experiences together. Thinking about you graduating next spring makes me so sad since you won't be so close.

Wherever you end up, know that I'm cheering you on and can't wait to see only success come into your life.

Now that I have a little, I'm trying to build the same relationship with her. Thank you for showing me how to be a great big and person.

I've gained a bridesmaid, a best friend, and a sister.

Love you forever!