We have all heard the stereotypes about sorority girls and how they are all obsessed with their littles and bigs. I'm just here to let everyone know those stereotypes are true and here are some of the funniest tweets about it.
1. We need very little prompting to talk about it
2. Getting a Big/Little is a holiday
3. Seriously, very little prompting
4. When you know, you know
5. Family is very important to us
6. I love my big a lot, but I also really do love Big Lots
7. Love is out there for us
8. We eat, sleep, and breath this stuff
9. One ~BIG~ happy family
10. I may actually be a headache for my big
11. Not to be dramatic, but...
12. She outweighs the end of the world in importance, sorry not sorry
13. We are an acquired taste for some
14. It's for life
15. I really bought her gifts, months in advance
16. Don't interrupt me
17. We're serious about the "for life" thing
18. Mock us if you must
19. A little bit too what, white boy?
20. I want Little Caesars but I want to eat it with my little
21. It's how we find out if there are others like us in the area
22. It's as important as my name AJ, let me live
I love my big, I love my little, and I'm not even a little sorry.