The day my best friend told me he couldn't stand to be my friend anymore was also the day I lost my whole world. I always thought wed be inseparable. I guess I was so, so, so very wrong. It makes you wonder how can someone you've been friends with since you were a kid just leave, so easily like it didn't even break their heart one bit?
How can they watch this crush your whole world, and they not care to see you hurt? It's one of the worst feelings in the world honestly when your best friend up and leaves you. The feeling of your eyes glazing over in tears, and the burning of your throat before you let out a stream of sobs. It just sucks to know it's over. Someone that you told everything too, just doesn't want a part of you anymore. It's kinda like you don't know which way to turn anymore. You just feel so hurt, and lost like you cant trust another soul, because they're the ones who promised to never leave your side, and they still choose to break it.
No matter if things fix itself I will forever know the love I have for this person. I will forever be thankful, and I will never regret the time from when he walked into my life and when he walked out. There were so many good times, as well as so many bad, but through it all, I never failed to learn what a real friend was like. I wish I could forever feel that feeling with him. He was, and forever will always be my person, but all good things can't last forever.
- Losing Friends Is Just A Sign Of Growing Up ›
- An Open Letter To My Best Friend Who Lost A Parent ›
- What No One Tells You About Losing Your Hometown Friends ›
- To The Friends I've Lost Or Pushed Away ›
- A Letter To All Of My Long Lost Friends ›
- A Letter To My Lost Friends ›
- Lost Friends Along The Way, Thank You ›
- To The Best Friend I Lost, But Found Again ›
- The Lost Friends ›
- An Open Letter To The Friends I Lost Along The Way ›