The 14 Thoughts Of Finals Week, Explained By Harry Potter .GIFs

We all go through a series of emotions and thoughts as finals start.

124
Photo by Artem Maltsev on Unsplash

Finals is a whirlwind of a time, it's crazy, exciting, scary, saddening, and so much more. It's grind time for many, with late nights and early mornings. Things get a little wacky around here. As I start my second session of finals to end my freshman year, I look back at these past few days preparing for finals, so here's my reflection of all the different things that have gone through my head as finals happen.

Finals are closing in, and regular classes are over...

When you know you need to grind but like, what about your social life though..

When you're so over studying for these exams. 

Here we go.. time for the first exam.

You are handed an exam, you read the first question.. and don't know the answer.

Harry Potter Socerer'S Stone GIF

When your professor said something is not on the exam, but then there are five questions about it.

How you may be feeling half way through finals week.

Maybe you're feeling good about these exams so far? Or you know you failed, either works. 

The breath of fresh air walking out of your last final.

When you get all your grades back..... and you passed???

OR.. you did so bad you failed the class.

No matter what happens, you got this!!

Good luck after graduation to all the seniors!

And to everyone else, enjoy summer and see you next semester!

It's just another week of college, were so close. power through and grind out to the end, you got this! Summer is just around the corner, with so much potential. This crazy week is so worth the outcome, so get going on that studying you're putting off, and get those good grades, it's your time to shine.

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web