8 Things To Do After The Stress Of Finals Week

Key tip: start putting yourself first after those four months of overwhelming stress.

28
https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3634/5712512722_6e04b28c34_b.jpg

Finals week, as we know, is one of the most stressful weeks of the year. Here are a few ways to de-stress after months of hard work and studying.

1. Apply the most "boujee" face mask.

Treat yourself to a fancy face mask because after the chaos of finals week, we know your skin needs a little love.

2. Last minutes Christmas shopping (and maybe spoil yourself a little).

To me, there is nothing better than blowing off the stress that was finals week than a little bit of retail therapy. The best part is, you also get your Christmas shopping done!

3. Do some baking.

Even if your pastries, cookies, or cake do not turn out to look like the picture, it makes for some good laughs.

4. Laugh with your friends.

It is better than screaming about how stressed you are/were. Laugh so hard that you cry! It'll be very cathartic, I promise.

5. Get up to date on your favorite Youtuber's vlogmas series.

I have put off watching everyone's vlogmas because of finals so if you need me, I will be watching them until I am all caught up.

6. Go on a day trip with your best friend(s).

Even if you do not even have a destination, it is always fun to jam out to Hannah Montana and The Jonas Brothers. In all honesty, is there any other road trip playlist?

7. Watch your favorite movie.

I highly suggest the "Harry Potter" series after a long finals week.

8. Sleep, sleep, and more sleep.

Let's face it, we probably did not get much sleep during finals week. Treat yourself to have eight hour nap!