Finals Week As Told By Harry Potter

Finals Week As Told By Harry Potter

Finals week is upon us. And even at Hogwarts, exams are rough.

32
Finals Week As Told By Harry Potter
Harry Potter Wiki

Finals week is upon us... Pretty soon we'll see the good, the bad, and the ugly. Papers with obscene word requirements, multiple choice questions with the dreaded "none of the above" option, and worst of all, those little blue book essay exams. There is no doubt that the storm is upon us. Luckily, our favorite wizard from the cupboard under the stairs and his friends can totally relate.

1. When you get an amazing study guide from your professor.

You know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about those beautiful study guides that come with that much-appreciated disclaimer, "I'm making the exam from the study guide, so there won't be anything on the exam that isn't on the study guide." I think we all do a little dance when we hear our professors say that.

2. When you go to study only to realize your computer is dead. And, of course, your charger is nowhere to be found.

We've all been there. You're all settled in the library or wherever you do your studying when disaster strikes. "Battery Low" pops up and your heart drops because you know you don't have your charger. How could you be so stupid?!

3. When your study break gets way out of hand.

When you say to yourself, "I've been working hard, I deserve this little break." and the next thing you know, you're 75 weeks deep in your crush's Instagram, you've five episodes of a show on Netflix, and it's two bags of popcorn later.

4. When you study for so long that you'll eat just about everything and anything.

The hunger is real. Just gotta stay alive, that's all that matters. There's no shame in devouring an entire bag of chips, we're all in the same boat.

5. When you're trying to study and the people around you are being loud.

There's nothing worse than trying to concentrate while someone's going on and on about a party they went to last night or something irrelevant like that. It's almost like they don't even want you to study!

6. When something magically pops up on the exam that you are certain was NOT on the study guide.

What gives?! Not cool, professor. Not cool at all.

7. That feeling after bombing an exam but you're trying to stay positive.

Sometimes you just can't do chemistry everything and you have to take that exam you're seriously underprepared for. It happens to the best of us, but staying positive about it could help you believe it won't be that bad, right?

8. When you get the exam and you know everything.

It's a wonderful feeling. You look at the first question, then the second, third, fourth, AND YOU KNOW EVERYTHING! You know you're totally about to ace this exam, it's in the bag!

9. When you finally finish your last exam.

SWEET FREEDOM! Your exams are over and break is here! So much preparation, blood, sweat, and tears have gone into making it out alive, but you did it!

10. When you realize you still have to wait to get your grades.

You need to do well, but you've done all you can and now it's time to play the waiting game! Oh, the anticipation!

11. When it's finally time to go home.

College is fun, but there is nothing like finally being able to go home and relax for the break. Don't worry, it's not good-bye forever. We'll all be back after the break.

Best of luck during finals week, everyone! Don't let Peeves distract you!