9 Harry Potter Fan Sites You Should Be Following And 1 Epic Online Experience Coming Soon

The best places where Harry Potter’s awesome fans hang out…

10776
Instagram

The Harry Potter series has taken over the world.

Here is my list of the best fan websites to learn about Harry Potter, review the books or movies, and interact with other fans.

1. Pottermore

The official fan website for the Harry Potter series, Pottermore allows fans to be sorted into their Hogwarts houses, find their magic wands, learn about their Patronus, and so much more. Author, J.K. Rowling even writes additional information and updates for the website on occasion.

2. The Harry Potter Lexicon

An encyclopedia of all things Harry Potter including; the Characters, Places, Magic, Events, Things, Creatures, Sources, Essays, and Lists. The author of the websites says they are, “The most complete and amazing reference to the wonderful world of Harry Potter, est. 2000 A.D.”

3. MuggleNet

The brilliant fans behind the website MuggleNet say they have been “Bringing You The Latest Wizarding World News Since 1999” and they might be right. As one of the most popular fan websites for Harry Potter, MuggleNet has so much to do one will never get bored of browsing the website.

4. The Leaky Cauldron

Another of the “Original Harry Potter Fan Sites,” The Leaky Cauldron gives updates on Harry Potter news, showcases Fan Craft Ideas, allows writers to submit Potter Themed Essays, showcases an image gallery, gives information about the Harry Potter Parks, and even more.

5. Harry Potter Fan Zone

The Harry Potter Fan Zone has a main Home Page with news and current updates about the Harry Potter happenings. They also have pages for their Site, Exclusives, Articles, Info, Pictures, Fans, and Videos.

6. For the Love of Harry

For the Love of Harry boasts an enormous collection of information on Art, a Blog, Collectibles, Clothing, Costumes, Crafts, Dumbledore's Daily Musings, Events, Fun Finds, Games & Toys, Gift Ideas, Holidays & Occasions, Home & Kitchen, Jewelry, Media, Misc., Movie Mysteries, Wands, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and so much more. Whoo! Did you get all that?

7. The Magical Menagerie

Learn more about the books or films of Harry Potter. View information on the Characters and the Actors who played them.

8. Harry Potter Fanfiction

Did the author change something significant? Do they wish Ron had married someone else? Is Dumbledore or Snape still alive? With fanfiction, the possibilities are endless.

9. Hogwarts Is Here

Take courses, go to the library, follow the forums, and view the latest Harry Potter news at Hogwarts is Here. The creators of this amazing online experience say, “A group of creative, passionate Harry Potter fans got together and built an online wizarding world social network where thousands of fans can come together online. It's Real for Us - and it'll feel real to you, too. Welcome to Hogwarts is Here.”

BONUS. Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

The game is currently set to release April 25th, 2018! Go pre-register for your Hogwarts letter now.