This Is The Deathly, Delicious Halloween Candy You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign

It's not just about your favorite candy anymore but instead, who really represents you.

783
jars of candy

Halloween is just around the corner and you know what that means - we'll all be indulging in a lot of candy. But the real question is, what candy are you? We've got you covered with your Halloween candy based on your zodiac sign.

Aries: Sour Patch Kids

Aries are bold and adventurous and there's nothing quite as bold as Sour Patch Kids when it comes to the Halloween Candy family.

Taurus: Lollipop

Taurus love relaxing and being in calming environments and there's nothing quite as calming as eating a lollipop. Eat it in a few minutes or take hours, it's the most calming candy anyone could get on Halloween.

Gemini: Kit Kat

Geminis are known for being busy and would love to clone themselves so there's two of them to do all of the work, which is why a Kit Kat is the perfect fit.

There are two sides to a Kit Kat bar, and KitKats go along with mostly everything, making them needed in so many places at once.

Cancer: M&Ms

Cancers are highly intuitive and can seamlessly adapt to almost any situation their in. M&Ms are the perfect fit because they pair with everything and and fit any mood or space they're in (hence the vast types of M&Ms that are out there).

Leo: Jumbo Size Hershey's Bar

Leos love to bask in the spotlight and on Halloween, there's nothing that steals the spotlight than the house that gives out the jumbo size Hershey's bars.

Virgo: Reese's

Virgos are practical and perfectionists. There's no candy that is more of a perfectionist than Reese's. They've become such a staple year-round that Reese's are the perfectionists of the candy world.

They went as far as being shaped into pumpkins, trees, and Easter eggs — seriously, the overachievers of the candy world.

Libra: Twix

Libras love balance and symmetry, which is why Twix bars are the perfect fit. There are two sides to every Twix, and even when there isn't, they're the perfect balance of caramel, chocolate, and a cookie inside.

Scorpio: Butterfinger

People often mistake Scorpios as fire signs because of their passion and power, but really they are a water sign because of their depth. Nothing is more misunderstood in the candy world than a Butterfinger.

It packs a punch when it comes to flavor, and the complexity of it is often mistaken as too much - when it's really the perfect combo.

Sagittarius: Nerds

Sagittarius' are always on the quest for knowledge so there really isn't a better fit for a Halloween candy than Nerds. Soak it all up — knowledge and flavor — Sagittarius.

Capricorn: Starburst

Capricorns are good at navigating all types of situations and there's nothing that appeals to any type of situation better than a Starburst.

The variety in flavors these days make them a fan favorite (although let's be honest, everyone loves pink the best).

Aquarius: Smarties

Aquarius traits include assertiveness, independence, and being a humanitarian, and quite honestly, that sounds like the Smarties of the bunch.

Change the world, Aquarius, and have some Smarties while you're at it.

Pisces: Bubble Gum

Although you probably thought Swedish Fish would be the perfect fit for this fish zodiac sign, we're going with bubble gum here. Why? Because Pisces is empathetic and feels everything incredibly deeply.

They like to be alone and are very artistic. Bubble gum is usually chewed by itself, one piece at a time.

Bubble gum has a flavor for every single mood, therefore being artistic, being with you throughout it all, and showing empathy for whatever you need at that moment.