The Best And Worst Halloween Candy, Ranked

Everyone has their favorite.

178

No matter your age, you will always equate Halloween with candy, and you shouldn't feel guilty about it. This is a day dedicated to stuffing your face with as much candy as possible. Let's be honest, the best part about Halloween is the candy. Chocolate, gummies, hard candy...go ahead, eat it all. Just try to avoid a stomachache.

I asked family and friends what they thought the best and worst Halloween candy was and here are the results. Everyone is bound to have their favorite. So, sorry if your favorite is last...but I mean c'mon, who likes candy corn?

11. Candy Corn

When I asked my friends and family what the worst Halloween candy they ever ate was, practically all of them said, "Candy corn." I was a bit shocked because I didn't think it was THAT awful. I guess I was wrong.

10. Black Licorice

Never tried it and never plan to. A candy that is the scariest color of the color wheel has the ability to scare anyone away. I'll stick to Twizzlers.

9.Peanut Butter Kisses

This is the candy you would always sigh about getting in your trick-or-treat bag. ANYTHING but these, please!

8.Bottle Caps

No need to try one ever again. You're better off setting them off to the side and hoping someone else eats them.

7. Nerds

Open box. Dump all the contents of the box into your mouth. Chew. Swallow. That is usually how the process of eating Nerds goes. You can try not to eat them all at once, but it's practically a sin.

6.Sour Patch Kids

This is the candy that adds variety in your bag. When you don't want chocolate or a hard candy, you reach for these sour then sweet suckers.

5.Starbursts

You can't ever just eat one Starburst. You have to AT LEAST have one of EVERY flavor.

4.Caramel Apple Pops

My personal favorite. Perfect combination of sweet caramel and green apple. However, the caramel is the best. Once it's all gone, your heart breaks a little.

3.Twix

Growing up, I remember my aunt always stealing these from my trick-or-treat bag, even though she had gone trick-or-treating herself. I guess they were so good she had to steal all of mine, too.

2. Snickers

Snickers' tagline is, "You're not you when you're hungry. Snickers satisfies," and well, can anyone disagree? The crunchiness, the caramel, the chocolate. Pure genius.

1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

I would have never thought Reese's would be the winner, but I'm not going to deny that they're delicious.

From Your Site Articles