Halloween Candy You Should Stock Up On Based On Your Personality Type.

Halloween is upon us; what's your not-so-guilty pleasure?

51
Home Savvy A to Z

This is Halloween; this is the time for spooks, scares, and sweets! Everyone has that one special treat that satisfies them and satisfies any and all sugar binges. Follow this link to identify your Myers Briggs personality type: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test (if you don't already know it), then refer back to this page to find your perfect indulgence for this Halloween season!

1. Analysts: INTJ, INTP, ENTJ, and ENTP

These are the imaginative, innovative, and strategic thinkers. They logically analyze their situations or ideas, which makes Nerds they're perfect match.

2. Diplomats: INFJ, INFP, ENFJ, and ENFP

These people look for the positives and have inspiring spirits. They'll chase the rainbow and taste it too.

3. Sentinels: ISTJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, and ESFJ

These are the "people people"; they're reliable, caring, and practical. They expect their candy of choice to be just as reliable.

4. Explorers: ISTP, ISFP, ESTP, and ESFP

These are the energetic, perceptive, and spontaneous adventurers. If offered to take a trip through the galaxy, they'd ask "when's take off?"

With these results in mind, be ready to hit your nearest grocery/convenience store to fill up on these sweets for Halloween. Or, if you know the struggle like I do, wait until after Halloween and rack up on discounted candy!

From Your Site Articles