Top 25 Best Halloween Candy

Top 25 Best Halloween Candy

These candies will make your sweet-tooth go batty!

261
Top 25 Best Halloween Candy

As Halloween approaches, you can’t help but fantasize about the delicious candy you will soon be sinking your fangs into. Even though candy is available to us all year around, there is just something exciting about knocking on someone’s door and not knowing what will end up in your candy bag next. There’s a rush that consumes you when you dump your bag on the floor at the end of the night to count how many types of candy you received. With that being said, get hyped to get yo’ trick-or-treat on, because these 25 fun sized candies will soon be in your reach.

1. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups

Who doesn’t like the sweet sensation given after devouring one of these? In all fairness, they are made of the best dynamic duo out there, chocolate and peanut butter. If you have peanut allergies, I apologize for what you are missing out on.

2. Kit Kat

The best candy when you just need to take a “break.”

3. Hershey’s Miniatures

Sometimes, regular sized Hershey bars can be too overwhelming to sit and eat in one sitting, but the miniatures are just right! They melt right when you pop them in your mouth… yummy!

4. Twix

Cookie, caramel, and chocolate? Say no more!

5. Jolly Ranchers

Perfect to suck on when your mouth gets tired from all the chewing you will be doing from the other Halloween candy

6. Candy Corn

What is Halloween without this chewy waxy sweet treat? This is the most traditional Halloween candy!

7. Smarties

For all your smarty-pants out there, enjoy the sweet and tangy variety of flavor this rainbow roll has to offer,

8. Milky Way

These delicious light chocolate squares are the perfect remedy to brighten your day. Just pop one in your mouth and let your taste buds revel in the smooth caramel.

9. Regular and Flavored Tootsie Rolls

A Halloween classic! You only ever find these on Halloween or in your grandparent’s candy dish, so swipe as many as you can.

10. M&Ms

Smooth and delicious, these are easy to eat with a no mess guaranteed. You never know which pack you're going to get!

11. Nerds

Rock candy’s cousin! These are easy to munch on. Just pour them out of the box and into your mouth, and voilà

12. Whoppers

These are usually seen only around Halloween time, so for those of you who love these “original malted milk balls,” make sure to swipe unwanted packages from your friends.

13. Twizzlers

The fun candy that will keep your hands busy! “Pull ‘n’ Peel,” twist, roll up, or bite into this sweet licorice.

14. Laffy Taffy

Pull it, bend it, shrink it, bite it, whatever way you eat this candy, get ready to chew, chew, and chew! Also, don’t forget to trade the Banana flavor ones. (yuck!)

15. Nestle Crunch

Light and crunchy, the perfect candy that will leave you room for more.

16. Skittles

Unlike other candy, Skittles have a new flavor every time you pop one into your mouth, which makes them so enjoyable to eat!

17. Almond Joy and Mounds

Almond Joys consist of coconut, almonds, milk chocolate, “oh my!” This treat will make you go nuts! Mounds, is A.J.'s brother, but covered in dark chocolate and minus the almonds. Either treat is really sweet, so chose one carefully or eat both (I'd go with the latter).

18. Butterfingers

"Nobody's gonna lay a finger on my Butterfinger!" These "crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery" sticks are one step above peanut butter cups.

19. Snickers

If you’re looking for a crunch and oozing caramel, you came to the right place. Snickers satisfies all cravings with the chocolate, caramel, and peanuts inside.

20. Starburst

Looking for something fruity and juicy? Well, this is the candy for you. P.S. Save me the red ones, those are my fav!

21. Tootsie Pops

Try to discover the answer to the infamous question of, “how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?” I bet you’ll lose track after 12.

22. Sour Patch Kids

“First they’re sour, then they’re sweet!” Enough said.

23. 3 Musketeers

The lightest and most heavenly of them all. There is something so satisfying when you bite into the fluff of a 3 Musketeers.

24. Milk Duds

These chocolate caramel chewy bites are guaranteed to make your mouth water.

25. Mini Halloween Pretzels

Alright, alright. I lied. There are only 24 types of candy listed. But c’mon, these always end up in your candy pile one way or another. These pretzels are given out by the elderly who care about your dental hygiene. So don’t sigh when you receive one of these bags, be grateful, because when you eventually crave a regular snack after coming down off of your sugar high, you will be glad to have gotten these. Thanks, Grandma!

If you finished reading this article with a craving of at least one of these candies, then I did my job right. Have a spooktastic Halloween filled with all of these scrumptious treats!

From Your Site Articles