Tell Your Friends You Appreciate Them!

Tell Your Friends You Appreciate Them!

Life is short. You never know what tomorrow, or even today, holds. Tell your friends you appreciate them.

42
Tell Your Friends You Appreciate Them!
Photo by Helena Lopes on Unsplash

Life is always crazy and especially in college when you're away from home or your friends are away from home, it can be easy to lose touch.

1. Text / Call them whenever they cross your mind

calling lady gaga GIF Giphy

A great way to stay in touch with friends, especially when you're apart, or just busy, is to text or call them whenever they cross your mind. It can be about a tv show you just discovered and want them to watch or just to tell them you appreciate them and hope they're doing well.

Whatever the message, checking in whenever they cross your mind will definitely help you stay better connected!

2. Be kind

Kind Love GIF by UNICEF Giphy

You never really know what a person is going through at any given time, even your closest friends.

Be kind to your friends and check in on them. Life is hard and it's even harder when you feel alone. Let your friends know you have their back!

3. Remember, you are not alone

United Friends GIF by YouTube Giphy

Especially now with how disconnected and distanced we all are, it can be easy to fall into a pattern of not talking to anyone and feeling rather lonely.

Remember, you are never truly alone. There are so many people out there that care about you. You just need to reach out!