Friends Are The People Who Are Always By Your Side

Friends are the people that help and encourage you to be the best you can be.

1474

Friendship is one of the biggest values I hold close to my heart. Every person I meet has the power to either build me up or tear me down and the choice to engage with that person is up to me. Yet, I find I am one of those people that loves to talk to every person I come in contact with because I always have an interesting conversation with them whether its simply about their day or someone decides to open up and actually tell me something personal. Now, let me get one thing straight before continuing. I am not someone to get involved with other's drama or problem unless they ask for my advice or help. Otherwise, I keep to myself and simply listen to what that person wishes to say.

The value of friendship is important to me because my friends are like my second family. I know I can count on them to cheer me up or support me when I need it, but also to put me in my place when I step out of bounds. Friends are meant to be in your life for several reasons because they are people you can learn from, as well as, form deep bonds with. Another thing about friends is they are always down to have a good time. Whether that's sitting on the couch watching Netflix and chowing down on some greasy pizza or going out to eat and hang with a huge group of people. Friends are the people that keep your secrets from the world and have deep conversations about nothing and everything. They are the embodiment of trust and dignity, but also craziness.

All my friends are the closest people to me aside from my family and I know I could go to them for anything. I have people who love me for who I am and vice versa. We accept eachother for all our flaws and issues, yet can manage to see the uniqueness beneath. Whenever you need someone to turn to and really open up about things to, a trusted, close friend is the best remedy.

Friendship is a value everyone should incorporate into their life because it gives you the support for hardships and difficult time, but also the funnest moments life can ever hold. Friends are the people that are there for 2 am cry sessions on the phone about some guy breaking your heart or a random cuddle session! Friends are the people that care about you so much that they would do anything to see you smile, but know when to call out your bad moments. Most of all, friends are the people that will go through life with you and show you why life is so special.

From Your Site Articles