75 Excuses To Tell Your Friends When You Don't Want To Go Out

"I'd love to but..."

67327
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/11/08/636457744150391898-1433285771_636451752348969863917537738_when-ur-friends-cancel-on-u-but-it-doesnt-matter-because-you-were-never-actually-going-anyway-dog-in-bed-on-laptop-with-snacks-1468962178.jpg

We've all been there, your friends are going out but honestly, you would much rather stay home but sometimes you don't have a valid excuse. You've made the horrible mistake of climbing into your bed after getting ready and now you can't move. All you want is to put on fuzzy socks and change into sweatpants and officially become a potato. Well, if you're ever stuck in this situation, here are 75 different excuses you can use:

1. I'm sick.

2. I'm broke.

3. I have food poisoning.

4. I have no clean clothes.

5. My phone is going to die.

6. I can't deal with human interaction tonight.

7. Mandatory family dinner.

8. I need to wash my hair.

9. I just bought a new face mask and I'm trying it out tonight.

10. I have a huge project due tomorrow morning.

11. I grounded myself for 2 weeks.

12. Uber surge pricing is 4.8x right now

13. It's raining.

14. I can't find my keys.

15. I read a news article and now I'm highly depressed.

16. My dog just threw up all over my apartment.

17. I just threw up all over my apartment.

18. I have leftover pizza in the fridge. Enough said.

19. I broke my body. Please pray for me.

20. I'm in the middle of a riveting tinder conversation and he could be the one.

21. I went on WebMD and now I have 26 different doctors appointments tomorrow.

22. It's too cold outside.

23. I just ate too much Taco Bell and now I have a date with my toilet.

24. I have a flat tire.
25. I am also out of gas.

26. And my engine light is on.

27. I rented a movie and I don't want to have to pay for an extra day.

28. I have to sign for a package.

29. I have a personal training session.

30. My grandparents are visiting.

31. I'm gluten-free.

32. I'm three months pregnant.

33. I have to attend a pet funeral. RIP my roommate's goldfish.

34. I'm dying.

35. I'm so lost, I think I'm just going to go home.

36. I heard traffic is so bad.

37. I have to get my teeth whitened.

38. I have to go shopping.

39. I have to watch every Beyonce video. EVER.

40. The pizza delivery guy will be here any second.

41. I have to become a Pokemon master.

42. It's [insert famous celebrity's name here] birthday and I must celebrate alone.

43. I pre-gamed too hard. Wayyyy too hard.

44. Donald Trump tweeted again and I just can't face humanity right now.

45. The news anchor told me to stay tuned.

46. I'm being deported.

47. I couldn't find a parking space.

48. I don't go out on days ending in "Y".

49. Sorry, it's "National Don't Hang Out With Your Friends" Day.

50. I have too much guilt.
51. I'm too old for that.

52. I'm too young for that.

53. I'm trying to be less popular.

54. I'm uncomfortable when surrounded by others.

55. I'm writing a fan letter to Lin-Manuel Miranda.

56. My favorite commercial is on TV.

57. I'm trying to cut down.....on everything.

58. My magic 8 ball said no.

59. I have to take my pet rock on a walk.

60. I have to clean my toilet.

61. I have a court appearance at the same time!

62. I'm writing a bucket list.

63. I'm planning the perfect murder.

64. There's a Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family.

65. My imaginary friend died.

66. I have to complete my science experiment about whether or not Jack could have fit on the door.

67. How I Met Your Mother is coming off Netflix at the end of the month and I have to re-watch the series at least 14 times.

68. I am in the middle of planning my wedding on Pinterest.

69. There's a Buzzfeed quiz that will tell me which One Direction member I belong with based on what I ate today, I have to take it.

70. Elections are coming up soon and I need to make a pro/con list for each one.

71. I'm planning my dream vacation.

72. I'm working on my Christmas list which is categorized and color-coded.

73. My earrings are too heavy.

74. I am making decorations for my pet's birthday party.

75. I don't want to.