One of my dear friends has been struggling recently. I thought I'd make an indirect, but direct post to share what he or anyone would miss out on if they took their life too soon.
Dear friend, you have so much to live for. I don't say this to try to make you seem or feel better. I say this with the purpose of that I know God has bigger plans past your hurt. We all tend to go through low points in our lives. This is the test. The trial to really find out how strong of a person we really are.
Dear friend, so many people in this world would miss you. even I would miss you like crazy. Nobody can replace the personality that you have. You're one of a kind, and the world needs to always have one like you. Suicide would not end the problems. You'd just leave the sad to someone else.
Dear friend, someone is always there to listen to you. Please know, and understand that you're not alone, and you never will be. I will never let you fight alone.
Dear friend, pain is tempory, and so is hurt. You will see it through. The sun will rise and we will always try again
"If you're thinking about suicide, or are worried about a friend or loved one, or would like emotional support, the landline network is available and confidential to everyone across the united states"
- Anthony Bourdain Suicide Background Causes ›
- I Still Think Suicide Is Selfish And No, I'm Not Ignorant For Believing So ›
- Suicide Isn't Selfish, You Are ›
- If I Wrote A Suicide Note This Is What I Would Say ›
- Disturbing Deaths And Suicide Messages Kids' Toys And Shows ›
- Being Suicidal Doesn't Necessarily Mean Trying To Kill Yourself ›
- The Portrayal Of Suicide In 13 Reasons Why Is Unacceptable ›
- How "13 Reasons Why" Glamorizes Suicide ›
- My best friend's suicide attempt ›
- Everything You Will Miss If You Commit Suicide ›