Many of us right now are in the same position: stuck at college while doing online classes. Things can get boring very easily, so I made a list of 5 things my friends and I came up with to help pass time!
Find Your Old Video Games
Maybe it's time to finally complete that Super Mario Galaxy game from your childhood. Digging out your Wii, DS or any other game console from your childhood can bring so much entertainment and nostalgia for you and your friends! It's the perfect quarantine activity while being stuck in your college dorm or apartment. Most gaming consoles have multiplayer features so you can play with a group.
Start A New Crafting Hobby
You can come out of quarantine with really awesome painting or crafting skills. In your spare time, working on crafts or painting can not only be super relaxing but can also get your brain energized for additional classes.
Begin A Home Workout Routine
Starting a regular workout routine can help improve your mental health and overall wellness. Setting aside some time each evening to be a bit active can help you feel energized from your day!
Explore The Nearby Park Or Forest
Getting out by yourself to sightsee your campus' nearby park or trail is a great idea to be socially distant and also get our for a bit. The wilderness can be so relaxing and peaceful in contrast to a crowded campus.
Journaling is an excellent way to get your thoughts out onto paper.
- Why You Shouldn't Feel Productivity Guilt During Quarantine ›
- 8 Activities for College Students Who Just Finished Their Online ... ›
- How College Students Can Save on Recreational Activities While in ... ›
- I Miss FGCU: Florida Gulf Coast University Students Discuss Life In ... ›
- The Ultimate 30-Day Couples Quarantine Challenge ›
- The Only Couples Quarantine Bingo Game You Need ›
- What It's Like Being Single In Quarantine ›
- 17 Best Tweets About Being Single During Coronavirus Quarantine ›