Choosing the Finer Things in College with Barney Stinson
Pop Culture

Choosing The Finer Things in College, With The Aid Of Barney Stinson

Starbucks? CFA? Extra queso? Yes, please.

109
CBS

Sometimes the finer things may not be so fine to someone who is graduated, but that doesn't make them any less important.

Getting that drink at Chick-fil-A instead of just the entree.

We all know that feeling when your card is running low, but you need the caffeine. Get that Dr. Pepper. You deserve it.

Grabbing that $2.00 bronzer at checkout.

When I am at Walmart, and I see those make-up racks by the checkout line. I am going to grab one...or five. I am splurging!

Buying that queso.

Honestly, this is something I do often. I will always buy the queso, and I will eat it until it is chunky and hard.

Earning the Starbucks at Target.

You deserve to have that Starbucks even though it is a Tuesday, and you have done nothing beneficial to help you for the rest of the week.

Getting the guac on that bowl at Chipotle.

Look, if you do this, you are big spending, and I am proud of you! Get that guac, spend that extra $1.55. You deserve it!