​11 Great Starbucks Drinks For People Who Don’t Like Coffee

Coffee is overrated anyway.

105123
Starbucks / Instagram

Starbucks is a great coffee place. It’s incredibly expensive, but there is no denying that it has earned its merit in our society. However, if you’re like me and you aren’t a fan of coffee, finding something at Starbucks can be a real pain. But there are many delicious drinks that Starbucks offers without coffee or without coffee flavor.

1. Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte

This is a fall must-have. I love pumpkin spice, but I hate the strong coffee flavor of the PSL. This is the perfect in-between drink. It has all the pumpkin spice goodness that you’re familiar with and doesn’t even excessively taste like tea, either. It is delightful to say the least.

2. Pink drink

This drink began as a secret menu item, but took off enough that Starbucks added it to their regular menu. It’s the Strawberry Refresher (which is also a great year-round drink for those who don’t like coffee or for those who just want a light, refreshing beverage) but it is made with coconut milk instead of water. It’s somewhat creamy and perfectly fruity and is great for when you want to treat yourself without ruining the entire point of your workouts.

3. Java Chip frappuchino

This is a personal favorite of mine. Although it is a coffee beverage, it doesn’t taste like it. It tastes like a blended up brownie in a cup and gives you a secret little kick from the coffee hidden within. They also blend in java chips that gives it an extra little crunch to look forward to while you’re drinking it.

4. Coffee frappuchino with LOTS of hazelnut syrup

This is my go-to for when I need caffeine, but still am not desperate enough to get a straight coffee. Although I’m sure it’s terrible for you and is awfully sweet, I order a coffee frappuchino with like 8 pumps of hazelnut when I’m really feeling drained. You can somewhat taste the coffee in this one, but enough hazelnut cancels it out for the most part.

5. Tea

Starbucks offers a vast array of teas for you to choose from. I love tea, but I’m personally not a fan of Starbucks’s tea just as a result of how particular I am about my tea. However, they have enough at their disposal that I’m sure you can find a tea or tea latte that suits your tastes.

6. Creme frappuchinos

Fun fact: nearly any of the frappuchinos that feature coffee (like the PSL frappuchino) can be made with a creme base instead, removing the coffee from the equation entirely. There are even a few frappuchinos that are offered exclusively in creme form such as the strawberries and creme frappuchino. It’s basically a fancy milkshake, but it’s a fantastic fancy milkshake.

7. Steamers

This is basically the hot version of a creme frappuchino. Most hot specialty beverages can also be made as steamers. It’s the same thing, but with milk instead of coffee.

8. Specialty hot chocolates

Most of the specialty hot chocolates that Starbucks offers are seasonal like the snickerdoodle, salted caramel, and peppermint hot chocolates, but the classic hot chocolate is year-round and is a great chocolatey treat.

9. Strawberry smoothie

This boy is refreshing and incredibly fruity and delicious. Some days you’re just feeling a smoothie and if you don’t have a Jamba Juice nearby, this is the perfect thing to give you your fix.

10. Pineapple black tea, strawberry green tea, or peach citrus white tea

These three fruity iced teas were introduced over the summer (and they even gave away free ones for a day!). They were the perfect summer treat, but they’re still a delight at any time of the year. My personal favorite is the strawberry green tea, but I like them all!

11. Water

This is kind of a last resort, but if nothing else tickles your fancy, then go for water. There’s something particularly satisfying about drinking water out of a Starbucks cup anyway.