Capricorns get the absolute worst rep (almost as bad as Geminis). If I tell anybody who knows about astrology that I'm a Capricorn, it usually results in a "yikes." We're supposed to be cold, boring, determined people who have no fun and sit inside working all day. We value logic and knowledge but rarely act on emotional impulse. Pretty boring right?

I'm here to tell you 10 reasons why Capricorns are the absolute best.

1. We're usually pretty smart

If you need help in a class, ask a Capricorn! We usually spend hours locked in our rooms studying or working, so we have a general idea of what's going on.

2. We're practical and level-minded

Are you having problems with a significant other? A Capricorn can give you perspective that no other sign can. We can make you realize your mistakes and give you a very realistic view on any of your problems.

3. Our birthdays fall around the holiday season

You can't be mad around the holidays, so its the best time for birthdays and overall cheeriness. Only please don't give "joint" but thoughtless gifts.

4. We'll leave you alone

We are usually introverted people and typically won't speak first. That means I won't bother you in public on the train for an awkward conversation with a stranger.

5. Sarcasm

Capricorns are the most sarcastic signs (if you're type two). Our wit will cut you to shreds, and we always have a good comeback in an argument. It's good for us, maybe not so much for you.

6. We're loyal AF

Mainly because were too awkward or busy to go out and make new friends, but you can bet your butt that we'll be a true friend/ significant other through and through.

7. Most are patient (not me though)

They can sit around and wait for anything because they know its gonna come to them. Good things typically come to us Capricorns because of how hard we work.

8. We're actually sensitive

Many people associate us with cold-heartedness, but nah, we're just really good at hiding what we're feeling, so you never know when we may or may not have our next breakdown

9. We'll convince you to stay in and save money

Capricorns rarely go out, for many of the aforementioned reasons, but like why go out when you have all of the "Pirates of the Carribean" movies on DVD and popcorn.

10. We're (literally) the GOAT

Alright, I'm cringey, but our animal is the goat. So we're basically just the greatest of all time, no arguments.