What Type Of Friend You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Ever heard of that friend that sits with you in jail instead of bailing you out?
29313

Aquarius (1/20-2/18)

You literally have separation anxiety and cannot stand to be away from your friends for more than five minutes. You know how some people need "alone" time?

You'd rather eat nails than have alone time. Alone time sounds horrible. FOMO is always real. Your friends can always, always, always tell how you are feeling based off of the look on your face. You are also probably the smart friend that enjoys talking to people about stuff that actually matters. You'd rather talk about things that are happening in life or politics than gossiping about how extra Sarah is.

You are that friend in the Group Me who never takes sides, so that means you are also the friend that everyone goes to when they need to rant, because they know you will give them the most honest advice. Sometimes this can be seen as two-faced, but you never really talk bad on your own friends so whatever.

One thing that you cannot stand is when people disagree with you. If you have a friend who constantly is disagreeing with you, you will flat out ghost them.

SEE ALSO: What Type Of Girlfriend You Are, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Pisces (2/19-3/20)

If you're around your friends too long you literally get way too annoyed by their stupidity even though you love them. You love art.

You were probably that one who drew pictures for your friends so that they could hang it up in their lockers. With that being said, you like being alone so that you can enjoy doing the things that you do. You really love romance, so sometimes your friend might get annoyed that you always seem to want to have a boy in your life.

Boys respect you, though. You are also that friend who is always sad over something. You're very sensitive. On nights where you do decide to actually go out with your friends and not be a loner, you have to take a nap before hand or you will be that girl who wants to go home when the party is just starting. You actually constantly need naps to be able to function.

Aries (3/21-4-19)

Jesus. Have you ever heard the saying "A friend will bail you out of jail, a best friend will be the one sitting right next to you going 'damn, that was fun'?" That is you, Aries. You're the one with too much energy that can sometimes come across as a little annoying but your friends literally do not know what they would do without you.

You always want to do something fun. A movie night at a friend's house sounds like absolute torture. You will somehow have them convinced to do something completely reckless like go smash their ex-boyfriend's mailbox or do backflips off a table in a bar. While you are doing these things though, you are probably wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt because you only wear nice clothes when you absolutely have to.

You also are extremely aggressive and protective over your friends. If a boy breaks your best friends heart you will be more upset than they are. Then you'll probably threaten to hurt them because, you know, friendship. You've also probably answered the question, "Well, if she jumped off a bridge would you?" with "I'd be the first one to jump off, mom."

Taurus (4/20-5/20)

Sometimes it seems as if you can only have one friend at a time.

Sure, you have multiple friends, but you most likely cling to one and only go out with "the group" when that friend is going as well. People can sometimes think this is annoying. You actually might be more annoying than some couples who are actually dating are. You are an extremely reliable friend. If you say that you are going to do something, you mean it.

You are BOMB though when it comes to bringing food to Friendsgiving because you know how important good food is. You are probably that one who loves to cook and are shocked at how all of your friends live off of Jack in the Box tacos. You know how important it is to look good, so you always dress extremely cute because what is the point of wearing stuff that you look bad in?

People are always trying to borrow your stuff, and you're fine with it...until you don't get it back.

Gemini (5/21-6/20)

You are that friend that does all the talking.

Your friend thinks a guy is cute? You're going to be the perfect wing woman for her. You are always up for an adventure so you'll go just about anywhere at any time. You friend texts you and asks you if you want to go to MO State for the weekend? Sure, why not.

You'll do pretty much anything. You enjoy doing new things with fun people. The typical "hanging out at the house" doesn't cut it for you. You enjoy new experiences. You have a wide variety of friend groups due to the fact that you can hold a conversation with just about anyone.

One thing that can get annoying about you, though, is that you are very indecisive. Sometimes you can make plans with your friends then last minute decide you are not going to go out. Or in the mall, you will be the one that stares at a white and off-white shirt for an hour because picking between the two of them is one of them is literally like the hardest decisions of your life.

Cancer (6/21-7/22)

You are the type of friend who will use a pretty friend to get more Instagram likes. But hey, your Instagram game is probably v strong because of it. You love doing fun things. You really enjoy going out to eat, so you are constantly draining your friends' bank accounts by always dining out. You are extremely emotional when it comes to life and sometimes that can make you a bit on the negative side.

Your friends may look at you as a Debbie Downer, but that can also mean that you have extremely savage comebacks to anyone who tears them down on social media. You may use some friends for their lake house if you don't already have one because going to the lake is one of your favorite places in the world.

You're also the type of friend who will straight up tell boys to buy you a drink, and one for your friend as well because you don't like paying for your own stuff. If your friends need a drink, they likely come to you for help of who to get one from.

Leo (7/23-8/22)

You love to have fun. You are extremely sweet, always spending money on your friends, having a good time.

The only problem is, is that you literally do not want to put in any effort to do anything...at all. Your friends want to go for a hike? Forget it. You're not going. You're that friend that loves Netflix and would literally lay on the couch all day. You sometimes tend to be all about yourself. You love yourself. You compete with your friends for who has the nicest things.

You literally at all times want to be treated like a princess or you are not happy. At all. This means you're the one who always want to ride shotgun, and if anyone else gets shotgun the world will literally end. You're also the type of person to delete an Instagram pic if it didn't get enough likes in the two whole minutes it was up.

Virgo (8/23-9/22)

Sometimes people may feel as if you disappeared in the GroupMe because you don't really have a lot to say. You are also the type of person to judge people before you know them.

People have to earn your friendship, it isn't something that is automatically handed to them. You are the friend that will get annoyed by the friend who is always trying to be the center of attention. You actually low key hate her and don't know why everyone else likes her. You keep to yourself about how you feel about the people you don't like until someone else brings it up.

You like things to be clean. If you go over to a friend's house and it is messy, you literally have an anxiety attack about it. Your job/school comes before your friends. They are likely constantly asking you to hang out, but you only do on rare occasions due to either studying or working.

Libra (9/23-10/22)

You are that friend that works well with other friends.

You are always willing to help them out and complete a task in a very short amount of time. When your friends are in conflicts with each other, you are normally very fair in who did what was right and who did what was wrong, but only if they ask. You don't really like confrontation, so if you ever get roasted on social media, you are likely to not reply.

Your friends will have your back, so you should just play the victim and lay low. That is another thing, if someone does you wrong you will always remember it. You hold grudges and do not let them go. You are the one constantly telling your friends that a cheater is always a cheater. In your mind, if one of your friends does you dirty, they are just going to do it again.

You sometimes feel sorry for yourself when you are involved in any negative situation. You can play the victim constantly, but whatever, sometimes it gets you what you want.

Scorpio (10/23-11/21)

This is the friend that will always be there for you no matter what. She will always have your back.

You never have to worry about her talking bad about you because she simply won't do it. She has your best interest in mind. Because of this she can get extremely jealous when other people hang out with you, though. She is the one to send petty texts like, "Oh, thanks for the invite," and you're like, "Chill, Carol, I'm literally with my grandma."

Feel free to tell this girl secrets, though, because she will never tell a soul.

Sagittarius (11/22-12/21)

This is that friend that will always be there to pick up your drunk friend from a f*ckboy's house at 2 AM. You would do anything for anyone. She will be very low key funny.

The type that will just casually roast people, but will be so calm about it that you have no idea she's actually roasting them. She will be very impatient, though.

She is the type that will not spend more than 10 minutes in the store in a mall. She doesn't like waiting for people, so do not take advantage of her generosity. If you ask her for a ride you better be waiting at the door ready to go. Also, if you are ever having boy problems, be prepared to hear the truth because she does not care about your feelings she will tell you how she really feels about the situation.

Your boyfriend Brad liked another girl's picture on Instagram? Don't break up with him over it, you're being dramatic. Oh, you went back to Kevin for the sixth time after he's cheated on you, lied to you, and is seen on Tinder every other day? Dump him or she will never talk to you again.

Capricorn (12/22-1/19)

Your parents love her. You ever have those friends when you were younger that your parents would always let you hang out with and never say no to? This is that friend.

They are always seeming to make the best decisions. They're the ones that will tell you it is a bad idea to subtweet Kelly from Algebra for not sending her the answers to your homework.

They keep you in line. Never do anything wrong to them, though. They will never forgive you, and if they do it will be extremely hard. They can sometimes tend to think that they are above everyone else because they "get along with everyone" and "are so good."

They definitely have way more followers on Instagram than people that they follow.