Can we all just admit that Tom Brady is the Greatest of All Time

There really isn't any debate anymore
21

I’ll admit I’m a little biased when it comes to Touchdown Tommy. I’m a die hard Patriots fan and have been for the better part of the last eleven years, and even then I could’ve told you TB12 is the greatest QB of all time, and the case for him holding this title has only strengthened since then. Let’s start with the basics. Tom Brady is one of three quarterbacks to win four super bowls (the current record), but is the only one to do so in the salary-cap era, and if it wasn’t for a miraculous helmet catch and a lucky pass to Mario Manningham, he would have six super bowls. But that’s neither here nor there. What is most impressive fact about Tom’s super bowls wins that neither Terry Bradshaw or Joe Montana can claim? He won his third and fourth ring ten years apart. Ten years! Him and Vince Wilfork were the only players on both those Patriots team. This means with a virtually entirely different supporting cast he still was an amazing QB. Furthermore Tom has been in 6 super bowls, more than any other QB in NFL history. He is also tied at 3 for most amount of super bowl MVP awards. Additionally Tom Brady is the only QB to overcome a double-digit deficit in the super bowl to win the game. But it’s not only about super bowls is it? Tom Brady also has more wins than any other player in the postseason at 22, holding six more wins than the second place contender Joe Montana. Tom also holds the record for most TDs in the postseason and the super bowl. Furthermore, TB12 holds the record for most yards in the playoffs. Him and Bill Bellicheck have the best record of any QB Coach pairing in NFL history for both the Postseason and the Regular Season. Let’s also not ignore that Tom Brady has two MVP awards, and most likely a third at the end of this year, and has the greatest single season TD to Interception ratio ever at 28-2. A record he happened to set at the ripe age of 38. Let that sink in. He is still setting NFL records at 38. That’s insane.

Look, I could berate you with more stats or NFL history to show you why TB12 is the G.O.A.T. but I believe my argument speaks for itself. I’m not saying you have to like him, but at least give the man the respect he deserves.