6 Caffeine-Free Starbucks Drinks Everyone Should Know

6 Starbucks Drinks Anyone Who Avoids Caffeine Absolutely MUST Know About

Who ever said caffeine-free needs to be boring?

1063

Like most people, I am IN LOVE with Starbucks. The food, the drinks, the ambiance, the REWARDS! But unlike the majority of my peers, I don't drink coffee or even caffeine for the matter.

At first, it was difficult. No lattes, macchiatos, refreshers, cold brews, the list goes on and on AND ON! So I was forced to look into the menu and found drinks to order for every mood which contains ZERO caffeine! Here are three Starbucks drinks you NEED to order if you are looking for that caffeine-free option.

1. Iced Passion Teas

hand holding clear starbucks cup with dark pink drink in it My New Addiction | Passion Tea Lemonade is my new favorite d… | Flickr

Flickr

The Passion Tea and Passion Tea Lemonade are incredible caffeine-free options!

Pro Tip: Add in strawberry puree for an extra element of sweetness.

2. Creme Frappuccinos

three clear starbucks cups next to one another, each with a different frapp in them

Hello Magtazine

While Starbucks has Frappuccinos with coffee added, they have a few without. Check out the Pumpkin Spice, Chocolate Cookie Crumble, Caramel Ribbon Crunch, Strawberry, Double Chocolatey Chip, Vanilla Bean, AND White Chocolate flavors!

Pro Tip: Customize your flavor by changing the sauces, syrups, and types of milk in your Frappuccino.

You can also blend in banana if your heart desires.

3. Blended Strawberry Lemonade

a clear glass with a bright pink slushie-esque liquid in it Thug Kitchen

This is the perfect mixture between a refresher and Frappuccino. PLUS, it doesn't have any caffeine!

Pro Tip: You can blend in dried fruit or a variety of juices (apple, guava blend, peach blend).

4. Steamed Milk aka "Steamers"

overtop view of starbucks cup with frothy milk on top

Flickr

I'll be honest, my initial thought was ... EW. However, this is basically any latte, just without the espresso.

You can personalize this to your own taste, changing the milk, sauces/syrups, and toppings ... ultimately creating the perfect hot beverage!

Pro Tip: Get in the fall mood and add 1-3 pumps of Pumpkin Sauce, nutmeg, cinnamon, and 1-2 pumps of classic syrup for a caffeine-free PSL.

5. Steamed Apple Juice

Two clear glasses of apple cider with a piece of an apple in each one, on top of a wood board with a full apple next to them

Pxfuel

Either try the basic steamed apple juice or caramel apple spice drinks for the PERFECT Fall drink!

Pro Tip: If you want a mock apple cider, add cinnamon and nutmeg to the basic steamed apple juice.

6. Hot Herbal Teas

two starbucks cups sitting next to each other and a pot of flowers on a black table outdoors

Max Pixel

Starbucks continues to change its menu when it comes to hot caffeine-free teas.

But the Mint Majesty and Peach Tranquility have been lasting favorites!

Pro Tip: The hot teas are ... HOT! Ask for your tea in a larger cup size with a tall cup of ice on the side. This will help you to make it room temperature while also enjoy the full cup of tea.