I Asked 10 Girls What Their Favorite Drink From Starbucks Was, And This Is What They Said

No more indecisive, last-minute decisions at the register.

17633
Starbucks Instagram

We have all had that moment: waiting in line to order our drink from Starbucks, and once we get to the front, we panic. This moment of panic is a mixture of both confusion and indecisiveness mixed into a ball of stress. OK, I may or may not be exaggerating, but it’s a big moment for a basic college student.

However, next time you get to the front of the line, you will know exactly what it is that you’re craving, all thanks to these ten girls.

This one goes out to all my basic Starbucks lovers.

Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew

“It’s the perfect mixture of both the yummy flavor of vanilla and a hint of coffee. This drink is good for those who like themselves an iced coffee without too strong of a kick.”

Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher

“This drink is my favorite in the afternoons because I don’t like the flavor of coffee too late in the day. However, it still contains caffeine, therefore, I still get a little boost of energy. It is also deliciously refreshing!”

Iced Caramel Macchiato

“It’s perfect for shopping trips because the sweetness fills you up and also energizes you. And just about every girl orders this drink, so if that tells you anything!”

Iced Caramel Macchiato with Almond Milk

“I choose to drink it with almond milk because the flavor works well with the caramel and doesn’t create too drastic of a change. It also is perfect for those who can’t have lactose! This drink is on the richer side if you are having some sweet cravings.”

Skinny Vanilla Latte

“This drink is one of my favorites in the Winter because the taste is so much better when it’s made hot. I am normally an iced-coffee-drinker; therefore, this choice is a big change for me. However, I never seem to regret it. It’s perfect for those who like the taste of coffee with a hint of flavor.”

Cinnamon Almond Milk Macchiato

“It’s a pretty sweet drink with a tiny taste of coffee. I am not a big fan of black coffee, so it hides the flavor well. I am also gluten-free, so this is one of my limited ways of getting my cinnamon roll fix. You also can’t go wrong with a drink that looks pretty!”

Chai Tea Latte

"It's sweet & 'delishy.' I’d say I typically prefer to drink it mid-afternoon when you’re trying to study grind after class but before you have any night activity. It tastes like a cup of fall, in my personal opinion."

Coconut Milk Cold Brew

"It’s super refreshing on a hot day and it’s not too sweet, but definitely not bitter and has the perfect cream-to-coffee ratio. I’m also never not in the mood for iced coffee."

Passion Tea Lemonade with Sweetener

"It's refreshing and tastes like heaven in a cup. This drink has very little caffeine, so its good to have later in the day when all you're craving is some sweets."

Depth Charge with an Extra Shot

"This drink is only good for the strongest souls. I HIGHLY recommend not getting it if you don't like the taste of coffee. For those who like coffee and need to cram for hours, this is the best choice."

From Your Site Articles